Started by DRiddle, November 06, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 09, 2019, 05: PM
Saw Carl huffin 'n puffin along Raby Road with a back-pack full of leaflets. It is all hands to the pumps. In the interest of balance checked all the surrounding streets but no sign of Tice or his army of Smurfs.
That would indicate Tice has followers to help him, while Puffing Billy is Billy no mates. Why weren't you helping him, it's your candidate after all.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

Quote from: admin on December 09, 2019, 12: PM
Once we get this accursed election over and done with we may well see a bit more discipline enforced on here.
Hear hear

Would that include the prevention/deletion of off-topic comments? I expect that would keep the staff busy here.
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

I did warn you...........

Prediction:

Quote from: mk1 on November 11, 2019, 06: PM

Many areas will not be effected by EU law but some important areas are.
For example

"The impact of EU law varies from sector to sector. In many areas - public order, crime, defence, health - EU laws have minimal impact. But in others - workers' rights, trade - the impact is much greater because the single market and the free movement of workers are at the heart of what the EU is about. The way we organise our NHS is not

Illustrates an area where banging on about the populist bits (immigration) allows those with darker motives (to drastically curb Workers Rights) in through the back door.

Its in the pipeline:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55656593