POLICE ACTIVITY IN WESTBROOKE AVENUE

Started by cobaltman60, November 04, 2019, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobaltman60

Seems the location of a "couple " of notorious people has been the subject of police activity.
  Might be a random coincidence ::)

HBCXposed/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARCdBKRN_Zy9IgNavcLsCVc3dTVr3F1kBjQd4BEIusSb-mf0skOXTAUIi7l3VeU-NgKHyPb4jjCKlgJa&hc_ref=ARTVcsrLOOGMFFusyizJKXk-AqxhFH56zzdvpAL4ohOUn8JbqOYGXxpLMizQjzIzuu8&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBMAv2Ywa1khjPUDpqNQjricfDhazSENzOB--k2EP-F-_GKdSzopU7PTFg1JgWMQQw6loDCy6jI0RBdweVqWD9aPe1iGh6pbY6PAwljc6excOkATJRxWdpyEDRTm-SO15hz4wRKOpnavmSpsHEgCQiXSRfqSu5EfhBSWpE0hZlKlRuuaplWtTV62NzzECPl2CqPSpqLjJu8DA-7gx2pi_tVVze8eQPAn7AEvo6PXU-5KjBF26o51k4XTMgIm3XGC49elOdqH0sV1A1VTu_MMUHIHtz_ylGfZNkJkYPRJ_55mZuZ04BFlV6tB9AyLrNzhcpI5BcQXXb3Cp3iFPk

mk1

https://www.facebook.com/HBCXposed/posts/526366997941896?__tn__=-R

Sounds like a 'domestic'.
It links with this http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,5191.0.html

https://www.facebook.com/HBCXposed/posts/526366997941896?comment_id=526377351274194&reply_comment_id=526388257939770

The story is, C.A.B.'s boy was beaten up, texts we sent backwards and forwards, Stephen & C.A.B.'s boy went around to calm things down, the other fella concerned came out with a golf club, Stephen quite rightly took it off him. Others with the other fella attacked Stephen, C.A.B. boy tried to help free Stephen who was pinned down by biting someone. The Old Bill were called, S.A.B. along with C.A.B.'s boy were arrested and released early hours with no charge but, under investigation. I think it was self defence in truth, although S.A.B. was a tit for going around to C.A.B.'s ex partner who is the guy who beat C.A.B. boy up in the first place.

mk1

seaton

I think The Mail will be a phone call not too publish the story ?

mk1

Quote from: seaton on November 05, 2019, 09: AM
I think The Mail will be a phone call not too publish the story ?

Very large bite-mark on the lad who SAB doorstepped. A child also was struck in the melee. SAB brought Lewis with him but still appears to have come off worst.  Threats issued that windows would be 'put in' and a ominous 'I'll be back' as the rotund one retreated.

admin

If this is a police matter we shouldn't be speculating about it on a public forum. To do so could jeopardise any potential case.

diSme

Quote from: admin on November 05, 2019, 01: PM
If this is a police matter we shouldn't be speculating about it on a public forum. To do so could jeopardise any potential case.

I agree. Admin should shut this one down for now...
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

There is no prohibition on reporting anything until someone is charged with an offence.  SAB went  to another man's front door  because of a family feud.  He became involved in a fracas where he bit someone and a child was slightly injured. 100%  blame-free factual account.   I believe the  immortal phrase 'do you know who I am ' was  used as well as a puzzling parting shot consisting of a mention of 'Alby Back' as the SLP faction retreated. Anyone know who  Albert Back is?
It is Hartlepool's very own Hatfields and McCoys!

mk1

Quote from: diSme on November 05, 2019, 03: PM

I agree. Admin should shut this one down for now...

Ah the good old 'kick it in to the long grass solution.
What would have happened if this Forum had decided not to mention the MRA situation until Angie was convicted?

admin

Nobody said that this should be put on ice because it was prohibited - just that it was wisest to avoid speculation.

In addition, this is not in any way comparable to the 'Angie' case. That involved public funds - whatever did (or didn't) happen here is more like a ding-dong which morphed into a brawl being observed by curtain twitchers.

Why would the Post want to 'kick it into the long grass'? i doubt that there's a single member on here who endorses the activities of the alleged protagonist - more like an attitude of boredom at vulgar behaviour.

mk1

Quote from: admin on November 05, 2019, 04: PM
whatever did (or didn't) happen here is more like a ding-dong which morphed into a brawl being observed by curtain twitchers.
The facts.
SAB and a relative went to a mans house because they wanted to settle a dispute  that man had with another of their relatives..
SAB and Lewis (that is two men) turned up at the mans door and started making threats.
A scuffle ensued and a small child was knocked over.
SAB bit the man drawing blood.
Those facts are 100% accurate.
They do not apportion blame and merely record the order of events.

I would like to know what any member here would do if someone came  knocking on their front door to 'settle' a dispute

PS:
The answer to the obvious response is he did and they were arrested.

admin

Closing thread as people won't take a hint.