Inspector Knacker & MK1

Started by seaton, November 03, 2019, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaton

I think we need to be looking creating a separate forum for them as they 'hog' every topic with generally irrelevant information to the extent when I see a topic or a reply from either of them I just ignore.I used too really enjoy the Post from the days of HTH to up until recently and I think many others will agree with me as people have stopped posting because of the 2 of them.
The 2 of them must sit be the keyboards all day like keyboard warriors ready to pounce on topics and posts with irrelevant replies.

Inspector Knacker

Are you actually reading the content of the posts?  No, you admit it.

I got sick of being talked down to or corrected like a few other posters did.  But, I finally decided to challenge that viewpoint. Simple as that

As for coming on the board, if people came on the board a bit more it would add to it. Mk1 and I exchange posts, but at least it brings the board to life.

For the record, if you'd read my other post about getting back to boring local politics you'd understand where I was coming from. I care about things like local services and have NO interest about people banging on about Brexit, the election or national politics in general.on this part of the board.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

National politics have never been the focus of The Post, local politics or more precisely the SCABAL version of politics were, but long before they came along The Post shone a light into the dark corners of civic decisions and the consequences for Hartlepool of those decisions.

Local politics is as important now as it has ever been here on The Post, discusion and debate will always polarise opinions but it should be tempered with the realisation that we should be prepared to give credit where credit is due, whilst still being aware of the fallability of our councillors.

mk1

Quote from: seaton on November 03, 2019, 12: PM

The 2 of them must sit be the keyboards all day like keyboard warriors ready to pounce on topics and posts with irrelevant replies.
You have that ar*se first mon ami. For some time now I have deliberately started threads when the cobwebs get too thick. The problem is that people like you hardly ever post and are inventing  silly excuses to pardon their  indolence. Try it you might get to like it .  Kate has done it a few times but even she rarely gets a bite.
I tried it today in the Politics thread.
This:

Perhaps we could ask who was given control of the Burn Valley Allotments and then sub-let them to the   Burn Valley Allotment and Security Group?  It looks like the allotment holders have been caught up in a battle to reclaim the land after 'someone' in the previous administration 'gifted' the land to the mystery person who can not (because it would be politically embarrassing?) be named.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/council/council-chiefs-defend-asking-hartlepool-allotment-group-leave-plot-825004

Which establishment  should be  next on the illegal sub-letting hit list

But no one seems to care . Just like they don't care when Shane raises the Council Tax to the max possible or that Tennant has a full time job further away from Doc Pothole. Both are  issues that use to result in a torrent of invective when Labour did it. For some reason (unknown to me. I never got the memo) the current council are above criticism.

My take on the above is Shane is confident he can unseat the SCABs and now does not need their silence so Lawyers are combing through all the 'contracts' they have and finding loopholes and technical reasons for cancelling them. The SCABs  will regret their cavalier attitude to rules and regulations.