Big delivery of whitewash at The Civic Centre..........

Started by mk1, October 26, 2019, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

https://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/search?query=sHERMAN+&pageSize=30&style=list&filters%5BwebCategory%5D%5BPhotographs%5D=on&filters%5BplaceString%5D%5BNorth+West+Europe%5D=on

The SCABs are squared off so no chance of them voting with Labour. Its all politics.
I like this bit:

Coun Ged Hall said: "I think some of the comments on social media are a witch hunt for one or two people, not naming any names."

This is the man who did the accounts for Manor Residents and I remember when I spoke to him about CAB and his actual words were 'I think Christopher is the most effective Leader we have ever had'

This time last year we had a corrupt Council where Chairs were given as political favours, Council Tax was increased to the max allowable, The Tories were in cahoots with Labour and a Councillor in the ruling Party who had a full-time job in London.
Now we have a Council were Chairs are given for political favours.  Council Tax was increased to the max allowable, The Tories are in cahoots with UKIP IU The Brexit Party  and a councillor in the ruling party has a full-time job in Brussels.

Things really have changed!

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on October 26, 2019, 11: PM
https://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/search?query=sHERMAN+&pageSize=30&style=list&filters%5BwebCategory%5D%5BPhotographs%5D=on&filters%5BplaceString%5D%5BNorth+West+Europe%5D=on

The SCABs are squared off so no chance of them voting with Labour. Its all politics.
I like this bit:

Coun Ged Hall said: "I think some of the comments on social media are a witch hunt for one or two people, not naming any names."

This is the man who did the accounts for Manor Residents and I remember when I spoke to him about CAB and his actual words were 'I think Christopher is the most effective Leader we have ever had'

This time last year we had a corrupt Council where Chairs were given as political favours, Council Tax was increased to the max allowable, The Tories were in cahoots with Labour and a Councillor in the ruling Party who had a full-time job in London.
Now we have a Council were Chairs are given for political favours.  Council Tax was increased to the max allowable, The Tories are in cahoots with UKIP IU The Brexit Party  and a councillor in the ruling party has a full-time job in Brussels.

Things really have changed!
So you'll be happy then. ;D
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.