General Election December 12th?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, October 24, 2019, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 11, 2019, 06: PMOr....... not agreeing with you. Mind you, if you take the word 'Shane' out and the flannel about Labour, it could apply to national politicians, especially the remainer variety.

You started well but your handicap was too great and you fell at the last fence.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 11, 2019, 07: AM
If you want to spend your waking hours trawling every obscure website to discover some irrelevant piece of twaddle to stick on here, crack on.
I know who Ben Shapiro is, you can't miss him, he's everywhere. As for the self delusional belief you are the oracle of US politics to explain it to us humble oafs is beyond parody. Oh dear.

Given Farage has been trying to replicate the US Tea Party tactics for decades and is a frequent US Right-wing TV pundit  you should care. Boris is now going down that same path. I have seen the future in the USA and it is not pretty. Politics there is completely polarised and there is no compromise on anything. Its all about power and once in office elected officials openly alter voting districts in order to disenfranchise the other side. The latest Republican tactic is that if they lose power in a state the last act of the outgoing administration is to pass a raft of new legislation that removes all powers from the incoming group and gift it to their own people who can not be  'unelected'. The warped thinking of those like  Michelle Bachmann is heading our way.  Breitbart is intimately linked to Farage. Steve Bannon is a Farage confidant. Scumbags like Carl Benjamin who replicate the disgraceful antics of Alex Jones are even  allowed to run as UKIP MEPs.
I have seen the future, Be afraid, be very afraid.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 11, 2019, 07: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 11, 2019, 06: PMOr....... not agreeing with you. Mind you, if you take the word 'Shane' out and the flannel about Labour, it could apply to national politicians, especially the remainer variety.

You started well but your handicap was too great and you fell at the last fence.
My 'hadicap' was expecting you to comprehend, pictograms next time.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 11, 2019, 08: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 11, 2019, 07: AM
If you want to spend your waking hours trawling every obscure website to discover some irrelevant piece of twaddle to stick on here, crack on.
I know who Ben Shapiro is, you can't miss him, he's everywhere. As for the self delusional belief you are the oracle of US politics to explain it to us humble oafs is beyond parody. Oh dear.

Given Farage has been trying to replicate the US Tea Party tactics for decades and is a frequent US Right-wing TV pundit  you should care. Boris is now going down that same path. I have seen the future in the USA and it is not pretty. Politics there is completely polarised and there is no compromise on anything. Its all about power and once in office elected officials openly alter voting districts in order to disenfranchise the other side. The latest Republican tactic is that if they lose power in a state the last act of the outgoing administration is to pass a raft of new legislation that removes all powers from the incoming group and gift it to their own people who can not be  'unelected'. The warped thinking of those like  Michelle Bachmann is heading our way.  Breitbart is intimately linked to Farage. Steve Bannon is a Farage confidant. Scumbags like Carl Benjamin who replicate the disgraceful antics of Alex Jones are even  allowed to run as UKIP MEPs.
I have seen the future, Be afraid, be very afraid.
I DON'T CARE. If you want to waste your life 'educating the great unwashed' ( aka anyone who doesn't share your world vision) crack on, nevevread them shouty lectures anyway.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 12, 2019, 07: AM

I DON'T CARE...........nevevread them .....

Yes  you come across as very indifferent, unmoved and  .......................untriggered!

Inspector Knacker

Is that your passport photo?
it's just like I margined it would be, but not that calm.

mk1

Much chuntering about Farge and his decision not to contest Tory seats and claims it was a 'brilliant' tactical move. Reality is The Brexit Party are tanking in the polls (blue line on 9%)and are at half the Liberal numbers. This is going to be another Farage fail and he is desperately looking at ways to spin the humiliation. That is also why he chickened out of standing as an MP.

After the wipe-out  will we  get another name-change from Shane?
SLP  perhaps?

Inspector Knacker

Chart from Mk1 Warning.
Nothing to see, here move along please ladies and gents.

mk1

Good to see our 'friends' in the USA and the Commonwealth (New Zealand and Australia)are helping the UK over the  Brexit problems.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50419130?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk&link_location=live-reporting-story

Inspector Knacker

Basically, what it boils down to is you like nothing better than a good moan, a miserable bugger whose cup isn't half full, it hasn't even got a bottom in it.
Doubtless all this guff and charts will cease abruptly after the election.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 15, 2019, 07: AM
Basically, what it boils down to is you like nothing better than a good moan, a miserable bugger whose cup isn't half full, it hasn't even got a bottom in it.
Doubtless all this guff and charts will cease abruptly after the election.

Unlikely if you do a search of this forum.......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

diSme

I genuinely have no idea where to put my vote in the upcoming election. I don't see any viable option that would best represent my interests. I feel like this is the UK'S version of Trump vs Clinton.
I believe everything and nothing

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on November 18, 2019, 11: AM
I genuinely have no idea where to put my vote in the upcoming election. I don't see any viable option that would best represent my interests. I feel like this is the UK'S version of Trump vs Clinton.

I agree- but it seems the lesser of two evils. I do not trust Boris...but I think Jeremy is unhinged and truly dangerous.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZZF5XCDBM

The concept of this man, with Macdonald and Abbot in charge of this country is truly frightening.

The SDP approach is ignore the referendum and stay in Europe.......lets not let democracy get in the way of building a parties delusions.

So the options to me are destroy ballot paper or vote Conservative.

The only benefit of a Conservative vote  is it may help keep the Looney Left out.....then again in aaartle pool many will continue to vote labour cos they always have done......

I hope I am wrong I would love to see the smile wiped of the Mike Hills smarmy face

Then again I might just bin the voting card as all politicians are a waste of space....
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

He loses his rag rather quickly in interviews.