General Election December 12th?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, October 24, 2019, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on October 29, 2019, 09: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on October 29, 2019, 08: PM
are you seriously claiming only those with formal education/ qualifications can comprehend the vagaries of politics
NO.
I simply present the facts.
All  inferences and perceived slights are in your head.
You are NOT the Oracle, just someone who thinks they are. Condescending comments about those that question your infallibility change nothing. The only 'facts'  you present are those that  suit your viewpoint.
I know you are trolling and as you did not get a bite with your last reply you thought you would have another go.
Here we go again 'You know' .... sorry, questioning is not trolling.
Far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth so I will use your provocation ......By 'Gift Horse' I wearily assume you  will use it as justification to bombard us with ever more quotes from the Gods to reinforce you being right. ... in your world. Reading your justifications is like holding a cup under Niagra Falls for a cup of water. As for 'provocation', really, has it come to the point where anyone challenging you is provocateur?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I can't wait for December 13th to come around, everything will be back to normal whoever wins, common sense, respect, civilised debate, etc etc will return to parliament.....hopefully those traits will return to The Post.

Inspector Knacker

I wouldn't bank on it where Brexit's involved.  It was all supposed to be over the day after the referendum result and normality would return, but that was just the start of the mutterings.

grim reaper

One thing I do know, Steve (RIP) would not have allowed this myopic troll to grace these pages with his inane, insulting, disrespectful nonsense.
As I have mentioned before, the prose of MK1, his hackneyed, aggressive view of other posters, his CAPITAL LETTERS shouting down at those that DARE question his perceived wisdom, all that would have stopped under Steve's stewardship.

I hope he isn't allowed to continue to berate and be so disrespectful to other posters, simply because it 'livens up proceedings'.
From his latest rantings I presume he means the likes of Diane Abbott is more intelligent than us plebs?
The one that can employ an extra 25,000 police officers, over a four year period and it would cost £300,000. When asked how it could cost so little she said "Sorry, I meant £85 million".
Maybe he means Emily Thornberry, the one that sneered at the 'white van man' living in a council house and his 'Union Jack'.
Could it be Tom Watson, he who assisted/encouraged the police to waste millions of pounds chasing innocent people, some to their deaths.
Could it be IRA sympathiser Jeremy Corbyn.This Marxist in chief is world renown for his razor sharp acumen...not.

It really is time MK is banned from the Post, not because he has different views to others but simply because in a free world, his nasty, aggressive, SHOUTY denigration of another point of view is NOT what the readers/contributors of this once fine outlet deserve.
Dictators throughout the ages have used the same, aggressive tactic; degrade, belittle, ride roughshod over another point of view, denigrate and POUND into submission.
The readers of the Hartlepool Post deserve better than this one trick pony.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: grim reaper on October 30, 2019, 08: AM
One thing I do know, Steve (RIP) would not have allowed this myopic troll to grace these pages with his inane, insulting, disrespectful nonsense.
As I have mentioned before, the prose of MK1, his hackneyed, aggressive view of other posters, his CAPITAL LETTERS shouting down at those that DARE question his perceived wisdom, all that would have stopped under Steve's stewardship.

I hope he isn't allowed to continue to berate and be so disrespectful to other posters, simply because it 'livens up proceedings'.
From his latest rantings I presume he means the likes of Diane Abbott is more intelligent than us plebs?
The one that can employ an extra 25,000 police officers, over a four year period and it would cost £300,000. When asked how it could cost so little she said "Sorry, I meant £85 million".
Maybe he means Emily Thornberry, the one that sneered at the 'white van man' living in a council house and his 'Union Jack'.
Could it be Tom Watson, he who assisted/encouraged the police to waste millions of pounds chasing innocent people, some to their deaths.
Could it be IRA sympathiser Jeremy Corbyn.This Marxist in chief is world renown for his razor sharp acumen...not.

It really is time MK is banned from the Post, not because he has different views to others but simply because in a free world, his nasty, aggressive, SHOUTY denigration of another point of view is NOT what the readers/contributors of this once fine outlet deserve.
Dictators throughout the ages have used the same, aggressive tactic; degrade, belittle, ride roughshod over another point of view, denigrate and POUND into submission.
The readers of the Hartlepool Post deserve better than this one trick pony.

Are you saying the The Abbotcus has a degree?  Certainly not in maths!
Plus, I beleive that Care in the Community has failed in certain cases! Make of that what you will!

mk1

One thing I do know, Steve (RIP) would not have allowed this myopic troll to grace these pages with his inane, insulting, disrespectful nonsense................all that would have stopped under Steve's stewardship.

https://youtu.be/p-BBv3GbQzQ?t=33

You are clearly the former.

Blondell

MK1 is like my partner, always wants the last word, humour him , let him have his way, makes life so much easier.

admin

When it came to members whose contributions were consistently detrimental to the Post, the late Steve preferred putting them on pre-mod rather than banning them.

mk1

One thing I do know, Steve (RIP) would not have allowed...................

You know nothing about what Steve 'wanted'. However given our contacts I think I did.

In the darkest days of the attacks by the Simms Gangsters attacks from FB pages specifically created to target the Post.  :

And current Hartlepool Labour elected Officials  openly boasted about stalking him:

I was in touch with Steve about this and suggested something that would 'discourage' these insane people from such actions. that  involved tins of Ravioli. Steve decided it would be unwise to further  provoke people who were already unhinged so I did not act in this instance.  However I did  other things that were not confined to complaints on the internet. iI also dug up a boatload of useful info about the gangsters that made them aware that we all live in glass houses. I also had one of the group walking around my area trying to find out things about me. A neighbour knew him and he made the mistake of thinking it was a friend. Turns out  he was wrong!
I can tell you that 2 regulars here refused to post specific  messages that attacked the Simms mob because they openly admitted they feared retaliation.

Perhaps you can tell us what positive steps to support Steve you took during these troubled times?

mk1

Quote from: admin on October 30, 2019, 05: PM
When it came to members whose contributions were consistently detrimental to the Post, the late Steve preferred putting them on pre-mod rather than banning them.

I don't think Bongo/Reaper/Knacker have gone that far but I  hope this  warning shot helps them moderate their language.

mk1

As I have mentioned before, the prose of MK1, his hackneyed, aggressive view of other posters, his CAPITAL LETTERS shouting down at those that DARE question his perceived wisdom, 

What you mean is the proof that the lower your educational standards the more likely you are to vote Leave has triggered you.
Unable to refute this fact you wander off on an crazy anti Corbyn/Abbot rant (why do you think I care?) in an attempt to deflect. Why not, if you think it is wrong,  introduce data that refutes this finding?

mk1

Inspector Knacker

I Bet that took some finding, Hillbilly TV from the USA. I take it it has a select (small, well, tiny) audience for really well educated and enlightened types and therefore able to give a favourable review.
Er, what was the name of the channel again?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on October 30, 2019, 10: PM
I Bet that took some finding, Hillbilly TV from the USA.

I check lots of foreign 'current affairs' feeds  and as it is new it popped up today so I thought I would share. Perhaps you would like the French reaction to the election news? They make a joke about Halloween and the fact a Boris Mask is a popular seller in the UK. If your French is up to it I can give you a link.

As usual you completely missed the point of the Corbyn link-it is a window as to how others see the situation. They may be right they may be wrong but that  is how it is perceived

But seeing as you opened the door on 'Hilbilly TV' did you catch the article in the last Private Eye that showed how targeting advertisers who get their FB adds placed on extreme political sites has resulted in Aron Bank's platform  not posting any new content for months and Tommy Knobinsons platform is sending out begging letters as they no longer make any money? No reputable advertiser wants to be associated with the extremists. Simply telling (for example)Kellogs their adds appear on Tommy Knobinson means they force FB to stop the adds and Tommy loses his income. Wonderful news!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on October 30, 2019, 11: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on October 30, 2019, 10: PM
I Bet that took some finding, Hillbilly TV from the USA.

I check lots of foreign 'current affairs' feeds  and as it is new it popped up today so I thought I would share.
So do I

Perhaps you would like the French reaction to the election news?
They make a joke about Halloween and the fact a Boris Mask is a popular seller in the UK. If your French is up to it I can give you a link.
Patronising comment, but as I receive a French Pension, I'm sure I can cope. I can assess the situation without help from across the channel..

As usual you completely missed the point of the Corbyn link-it is a window as to how others see the situation.
I missed no point. Any fool knows what these links are for.

They may be right they may be wrong but that  is how it is perceived
That's stating the bleeding obvious, but do I care what people too detached from the full picture to comment.

But seeing as you opened the door on 'Hilbilly TV' did you catch the article in the last Private Eye that showed how targeting advertisers who get their FB adds placed on extreme political sites has resulted in Aron Bank's platform  not posting any new content for months and Tommy Knobinsons platform is sending out begging letters as they no longer make any money? No reputable advertiser wants to be associated with the extremists. Simply telling (for example)Kellogs their adds appear on Tommy Knobinson means they force FB to stop the adds and Tommy loses his income. Wonderful news!
Bad news if you support that sort of thing, but I don't.