Johnsons history of lies scuppered his deal..................

Started by mk1, October 19, 2019, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

The reason Johnson lost the vote today (October 19th 2019) was because some of those who want vote for it think he is lying to them and once he removes all the blocks  he will just do nothing and run down the clock to get an automatic 'No Deal'. No one trusts Boris and given his history of lies and deception why would anyone trust him?

His lies are coming back to bite him on the bum

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/boris-johnson-again-pledges-to-deliver-350-million-a-week-for-the-nhs-1-6197953

Blondell

Who's the biggest liar , Boris or Jeremy, have a look at Jeremy'S track record on the EU and Brexit, more changes than getting local buses from Hartlepool to London.

mk1

Quote from: Blondell on October 20, 2019, 01: PM
Who's the biggest liar , Boris or Jeremy, have a look at Jeremy'S track record..................

Its no contest. Track record shows Boris is way out in front in the Lie Olympics I believe 3 of his sackings were because he was caught lying. I suppose you could ask Mrs Boris about how he kept his wedding vows. I hope his dad is not reading this or he will be round knocking on my doror!

akarjl2

and we can all rely on Comrade Corbyn obviously as long as maths is not involved and you are an islamic terrorist....
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 30, 2019, 09: PM
and we can all rely on Comrade Corbyn obviously as long as maths is not involved.............

I saw Boris  massively confused by a simple calculation.
He was asked:

'How many children have you got'

The poor man was totally flummoxed and unable to  provide an answer.

akarjl2

no an issue- if he gets a majority he will get us out of Europe....
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 05, 2019, 05: PM
no an issue- if he gets a majority he will get us out of Europe....

But can you 'count' on that?