sell out

Started by kevplumb, September 13, 2019, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on September 13, 2019, 06: PM
https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/council/pro-brexit-coalition-takes-control-hartlepool-council-10-councillors-including-council-leader-join-brexit-party-580760

haven't been in 5 minutes and  jumping ship  what a shower I had high hopes for an independent council independent my a$$  >:(

They never were 'Independent'. They knew the UKIP brand was finished so the came up with a 'cunning plan'. Lie low for a couple of months while Farage established UKIP Mk II  and then reveal their true colours. It is laughably absurd to claim (for example) Tennant the  fat-cat Euro-Politician was anything other than a loyal party man. It is a complete farce and this shower of merde have shown they will say or do anything in order to gain office/power.
I hope all those who made excuses for Shane when he let CAB and his Tory fart-catchers back into the tent are hanging their heads in shame. The claim it was all in the name of balance and that he was prepared to work with anyone was complete and utter bollocks. He needed their votes and he was prepared to pay any price to gain them.  The Hard Brexite/WTO Crash out mob will never criticise him now and they will do like any religious group do-follow what the leader says without question and defend him to the death.  The IU are as big a bunch of lying  hypocritical bas*tards as the SCAB Cabal ever were.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose............

mk1

Previous answers  here from Shane when he was asked directly if he would join UKIP Mk 11 the Brexit Party a mere 9 'Political lifetimes ago to you and me.

Click on the date/time and you will go direct to the original answer:

Quote from: SRMoore on July 07, 2019, 08: PM

As for the Brexit Party, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question. I'm not a member of any political party so I'm not privy to who any of them are choosing to fight a GE. To be honest I've got enough to deal with without worrying about something I have little interest in.

Quote from: SRMoore on July 27, 2019, 04: PM

I myself have no link to the Brexit Party other than that I am a supporter of the UK leaving the EU and not ashamed to say so. I am not a member, supporter or activist. I am an independent councillor and that is how it was remain going forward.

DRiddle

Big Freudian slip there on the last comment by Shane as he says 'was' when he meant to put 'will' . . . There's always psychological give aways people.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on September 14, 2019, 10: AM
Big Freudian slip there on the last comment by Shane as he says 'was' when he meant to put 'will' . . . There's always psychological give aways people.

It seems no one cares. The Brexit Party supporters  can't even be bothered to post and defend Shane. Probably because they know there is no  rational way of defending his duplicity. 

mr ben

Everybody has had enough of watching and listening to goons  believing their own bull-s**t .. can't wait for a labour muppet to come knock on my door ....