mandy the socialite

Started by mr ben, September 01, 2019, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr ben

i see mandelson has been shopping with his pal epstein ... its a funny old town Hartllepool !!! its produced some proper slinks in its time ...

mk1

Quote from: mr ben on September 01, 2019, 11: AM
................with his pal epstein ...

Interesting to see not only loons are in overdrive with this case on the internet. Otherwise normal people are  posting about it with absurd linkages to whoever it is they don't like politically . It is an early Christmas for the crazy people who see the  'Elite/Establishment'  behind all of the world's ills.
You would think the recent 18 year sentence

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49130670

for the vile person who was the source of the lies about Ted Heath/Leon Brittan/Harvey Proctor et all would have given these gullible people pause for thought.
I have yet to see one person who  posted about Ted Heath being a 'Paedo'  admit they were wrong or say sorry.  Tom Watson and his ilk should hang their heads in shame and in my opinion deserve jail themselves.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on September 01, 2019, 07: PM
Quote from: mr ben on September 01, 2019, 11: AM
................with his pal epstein ...

Interesting to see not only loons are in overdrive with this case on the internet. Otherwise normal people are  posting about it with absurd linkages to whoever it is they don't like politically . It is an early Christmas for the crazy people who see the  'Elite/Establishment'  behind all of the world's ills.
You would think the recent 18 year sentence

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49130670

for the vile person who was the source of the lies about Ted Heath/Leon Brittan/Harvey Proctor et all would have given these gullible people pause for thought.
I have yet to see one person who  posted about Ted Heath being a 'Paedo'  admit they were wrong or say sorry.  Tom Watson and his ilk should hang their heads in shame and in my opinion deserve jail themselves.

I totally agree with your point re. Watson and those like him, those who make accusations of a sexual nature that are later disproven should be named as are the victims of the allegations......A jail sentence should be mandatory for those making spurious allegations, how many peoples lives have been ruined by sexual allegations that have been made against them.