Maybe a council not a million miles from here should also look into this.....

Started by Tee_Ess_25er, July 19, 2019, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

mr ben

i don't care what anybody says !!! NOBODY IS WORTH £150.000   FOR BEING A PEN PUSHER AND PROPERLY NEVER DONE A HARD DAYS WORK ... CHATTING S4ITE  AND SENDING EMAILS FULL OF BOLLOCKS  WARRANTS £30 000 A YEAR . 

pieface

Quote from: mr ben on July 20, 2019, 01: PM
i don't care what anybody says !!! NOBODY IS WORTH £150.000   FOR BEING A PEN PUSHER AND PROPERLY NEVER DONE A HARD DAYS WORK ... CHATTING S4ITE  AND SENDING EMAILS FULL OF BOLLOCKS  WARRANTS £30 000 A YEAR .

Public sector local and national government organisations are all full of a myriad of unnecessary management roles and tiers created largely just as a reward for service with hardly any authority or responsibility.
Corporate companies don't exist with such levels of management as they can't just raise income through increased taxation to pay for unnecessary roles.

Land Phil

Getting rid of the chief exec is something I would happily vote for.

Elected mayors appear to be getting things done around us.
Time for us to try that path again ?

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on July 21, 2019, 08: AM

Elected mayors appear to be getting things done around us.
Time for us to try that path again ?

A lot of people say that-but only if the Mayor thinks like them. Get an Elected Mayor that is the opposite and 'you' will soon by crying foul.
For example a lot of people are putting their faith in Boris because he promised them their little england fantasy but he is really a very liberal Tory. He has recognised the path to power means he has to lie to the ignorant backwoodsmen so he has decided to mute his pro-Europe views in order to be PM.  A cynical move his current supporters will pay for when he starts enacting his real agenda. Lets  see what the Leavers think of Boris in 2 years time.