Corbyn In Town

Started by Land Phil, June 28, 2019, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Corbyn visits Hartlepool yet again and yet again no meeting with the public to discuss the town's issues.

For the many or a sanitised view from the few.

Inspector Knacker

Luckily... or possibly not, we were parked up when they arrived and after the local media left, a bloke came out and took out what appeared to be two election posters and walked in the battery with them. Benny Hill's successor?
I'm surprised the Daft Lads didn't turn up for a photo opportunity, till they realised they weren't in the Party anymore.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I heard a whisper, well it was slightly louder than a whisper that another party member has decided to put his card in the shredder....... whether by choice or circumstance is open to conjecture, it's likely to be a case of he jumped before he was pushed........I could well end up with egg all over my moy if my little snippet turns out to be wrong, but hey it's worth it considering the individual concerned.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Land Phil on June 28, 2019, 08: AM
Corbyn visits Hartlepool yet again and yet again no meeting with the public to discuss the town's issues.

For the many or a sanitised view from the few.
He did choose a gun battery surrounded by a 12 foot high fence, so maybe the message was there. ;)
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.