More rewriting of history?

Started by ReturntoZenda, June 27, 2019, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReturntoZenda

I read with interest an exchange on one of the local politics pages the other day. The downgrading of the hospital was mentioned as a legacy of Labour, and JJFB piped up claiming that the original decision to remove A & E provision WAS made by Labour, but that that decision was later reversed, so the real blame lay with the Tories. Can anyone in  possession of the real facts/timeline enlighten me? The thread petered out with no real conclusion on FB.

Inspector Knacker

The decision was made under Labour with their surprisingly vague fancy dan artists impressions to persuade us of the benefits.
With the change over after the election, the NHS portfolio will have just carried on unless there was an immediate review.
The plans were however hatched and nurtured under Labour.
The funny thing is, every closure or downgrading of services is met with same response of travelling a great distance to access 'better' services, recruiting staff was another old chestnut wheeled out as well. I suspect it was all a case of centralisation for the sake of it. Also, let's not forget Tony Blair's eagerness for PFI projects in the NHS.
Join the dots.
But most of all we can't forget the valiant defence put up by our Labour Councillors, the Rourkes Drift of saving services, but in their case they invited the attackers in for tea and biscuits.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-11512665

The trust said the review was decided upon after talks between NHS Hartlepool, Hartlepool Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee chairman Stephen Akers-Belcher and the North East Strategic Health Authority.

NHS Hartlepool chairman Steve Wallace said: "Following extremely constructive meetings with Mr Akers-Belcher and the strategic health authority, we have offered not go forward with the changes.

"We propose instead an independent clinically-led review in which the overview and scrutiny members can be involved.

"We very much welcome the input given by Mr Akers-Belcher and health scrutiny colleagues and hope to work productively with them over the coming weeks."

We all know what happened next, for JJFB to attempt to absolve labour of blame for closure of the A&E is total  b****x, he along with several other Pixies are HCLP propagandists of the first order who leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of labour regaining power in the council chamber.

PARTY 1st....PARTY 2nd.....Hartlepool a distant 3rd

mk1

Quote from: ReturntoZenda on June 27, 2019, 06: AM
I read with interest an exchange on one of the local politics pages the other day. The downgrading of the hospital was mentioned as a legacy of Labour, and JJFB piped up claiming that the original decision to remove A & E provision WAS made by Labour, but that that decision was later reversed, so the real blame lay with the Tories. Can anyone in  possession of the real facts/timeline enlighten me? The thread petered out with no real conclusion on FB.

The  head of the local NHS S. Wallace (who was a member of the local Labour Party)

Wallace on the right

asked the Council if they would like a new Hospital at Wynyard and if so they had to agree to a downgrading of local services in preparation for this massive new building.

SAB was the Councillor delegated to deal with this request.
After he was asked to review this request (and before he gave a decision) SAB submitted a request for a £5000  grant to the head of the local NHS.

SAB  then rubber-stamped the downgrading of the local hospital and( by coincidence) his £5000 grant was approved and used to pay for this folly:

The entire local Labour Party then campaigned vigorously for the new Hospital.
They allowed the Trust to strip away services from out Hospital by promising the replacement would be 'World Class'.
The Forum cautioned that the real  plan was to close Hartlepool hospital and transfer its funding to Middlesbrough. That  the new Hospital was not certain but that they would use it as a carrot to get us to agree to our own demise. Once they removed services they knew they would never return so even if no new hospital they still got their hands of the money for Hartlepool Hospital. It was a win-win situation for the Trust and our myopic Labour Councillors were complicit in this deception.
You even had the comical incident where Carl 'forgot' to post a letter of complaint to the Trust 

Once it became clear there was never going to be a new hospital then Labour swiftly changed tack. Now that they knew there was no chance of getting our Hospital back they started campaigning to 'Get our Hospital back'.

No protest march was complete without a shifty Labour politician inserting himself trying hard not to be recognised as they got the obligatory press photo of them 'caring' . 
You even had the comical incident where Carl 'forgot' to post a letter of complaint to the Trust.
It got so bad for the councillors they were forced to hold a Town Hall Meeting to defend their actions.

Wells was overheard saying that 'they' all supported the moving of services from Hartlepool in private but in public they had to pretend to be against it.

SAB was so concerned for his safety he  used Council funds to buy himself an anti-stab vest which you can clearly see him wearing in these photos 

Be aware that Brash is now a full-time
'Liar for Labour'. When Brash used to post here he had several log-ons. His own name and a separate fake names he used to praise himself and thus he is no different from Paddy and Pixie Bratt who were both deeply involved in the disgusting  activity of the 'Andy Simms' identity used to attack anyone who opposed The Scabs.  When the main 'Simms' poster was judged no longer useful  Anth Frain had no hesitation messaging a member here revealing his identity. Loyalty means nothing to these people they are all devious lying bas*tards.

Lucy Lass-Tick

The whole thing in a nutshell, MK1 - thanks. PS, did the Pixies not realise that the Post had a pretty good idea of who 'Andy Simms' was all along (or, to be more precise, those who made up the composite - both ringleader & acolytes).

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on June 27, 2019, 02: PM
Quote from: ReturntoZenda on June 27, 2019, 06: AM

The  head of the local NHS S. Wallace (who was a member of the local Labour Party)

Wallace on the right

asked the Council if they would like a new Hospital at Wynyard and if so they had to agree to a downgrading of local services in preparation for this massive new building.

SAB was the Councillor delegated to deal with this request.
After he was asked to review this request (and before he gave a decision) SAB submitted a request for a £5000  grant to the head of the local NHS.

SAB  then rubber-stamped the downgrading of the local hospital and( by coincidence) his £5000 grant was approved and used to pay for this folly:

The entire local Labour Party then campaigned vigorously for the new Hospital.
They allowed the Trust to strip away services from out Hospital by promising the replacement would be 'World Class'.
The Forum cautioned that the real  plan was to close Hartlepool hospital and transfer its funding to Middlesbrough. That  the new Hospital was not certain but that they would use it as a carrot to get us to agree to our own demise. Once they removed services they knew they would never return so even if no new hospital they still got their hands of the money for Hartlepool Hospital. It was a win-win situation for the Trust and our myopic Labour Councillors were complicit in this deception.
You even had the comical incident where Carl 'forgot' to post a letter of complaint to the Trust 

Once it became clear there was never going to be a new hospital then Labour swiftly changed tack. Now that they knew there was no chance of getting our Hospital back they started campaigning to 'Get our Hospital back'.

No protest march was complete without a shifty Labour politician inserting himself trying hard not to be recognised as they got the obligatory press photo of them 'caring' . 
You even had the comical incident where Carl 'forgot' to post a letter of complaint to the Trust.
It got so bad for the councillors they were forced to hold a Town Hall Meeting to defend their actions.

Wells was overheard saying that 'they' all supported the moving of services from Hartlepool in private but in public they had to pretend to be against it.

SAB was so concerned for his safety he  used Council funds to buy himself an anti-stab vest which you can clearly see him wearing in these photos 

Be aware that Brash is now a full-time
'Liar for Labour'. When Brash used to post here he had several log-ons. His own name and a separate fake names he used to praise himself and thus he is no different from Paddy and Pixie Bratt who were both deeply involved in the disgusting  activity of the 'Andy Simms' identity used to attack anyone who opposed The Scabs.  When the main 'Simms' poster was judged no longer useful  Anth Frain had no hesitation messaging a member here revealing his identity. Loyalty means nothing to these people they are all devious lying bas*tards.

Why Jonathan James Frederick Brash (I have 3 Christian Names in case I forget who I am) would try and pass off this bucket of tripe as fact is beyond me, The Post has excellent archives and mk1 has a better knowledge of what goes on and what has gone on in Hartlepool than anyone I know.

The above is proof positive of that, unfortunately for JJFB he chanced his arm hoping he would get away with it........ not only has he made a complete t**t out of himself he has once again proven to be if not the top liar in the HCLP he is in the top 3.

Nice one mk1

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on June 27, 2019, 08: AM

"We very much welcome the input given by Mr Akers-Belcher and health scrutiny colleagues and hope to work productively with them over the coming weeks."
Why does that particular sentence make me laugh every time I read it? You'd get more input from a jellyfish. A dead jellyfish.

Regarding the loss of A&E, it was just lighting the fuse for what was to follow as  eventually nearly everything was stripped out of the building and taken out of town, Services and decent jobs.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.