Annual Council Meeting

Started by jeffh, May 21, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

I hope this costs Mike Hill his seat, Labour deserve it.

Heknocks68

There is no hope, there is even less trust. Parasites one and all. Untrustworthy and unemployable.

mk1

How long before the IU revert to their roots and  re-brand themselves as part of Farages  'UKIP Mk II' political Party?

DRiddle

The reasons why this has happened will come out in time. They always do.

Very short term thinking from Shane. In 12 months (especially if Brexit goes through before then) Labour will sweep the board in wards HIU have footholds in.

I just hope the candidates Labour put up against them are decent people.

Land Phil

Quote from: DRiddle on May 21, 2019, 08: PM
The reasons why this has happened will come out in time. They always do.

Very short term thinking from Shane. In 12 months (especially if Brexit goes through before then) Labour will sweep the board in wards HIU have footholds in.

I just hope the candidates Labour put up against them are decent people.

I can see it opening the doors for Ben Houchen to place who he wants in the town.

diSme

Erm, have the allocations been posted anywhere yet, for any of us who didn't attend....?
I believe everything and nothing

jeffh

Mayor - Loynes
Leader - Moore
Audit & Governance - Hall
Regeneration - CAB (courtesy of casting vote by Loynes)
Child Services - Smith
Adult - Little
Planning - Young
Licensing - Fleming
Neighbourhood Services - Tennant

Please correct any I got wrong

Heknocks68

Land Phil

Quote from: jeffh on May 21, 2019, 08: PM
Mayor - Loynes
Leader - Moore
Audit & Governance - Hall
Regeneration - CAB (courtesy of casting vote by Loynes)
Child Services - Smith
Adult - Little
Planning - Young
Licensing - Fleming
Neighbourhood Services - Tennant

Please correct any I got wrong

What an absolute joke.

A publican looking after licensing.
Duplicate accounts Hall doing what !
Puppet Young pleasing the planning applicants best friend.

...and the town being driven forward by a convicted drunk driver.

You couldn't make it up.

mk1

mk1

The Hartlepool Independent Union have just deleted their entire Facebook Page. The same  IU that was all for open debate and listening to the public. What a bunch of yellow-bellied two-faced lying tw*atts they turned out to be.

mk1

Back up, spoke too soon but I bet they did delete it but then realised how bad it looked so put it back up. All it means is we have a council full of lying dirty dogs. Shane has proved he is no better than The SCABs. We also have to put up with the turd Brash shouting 'I told you so' on every single local Facebook page.
It appears Shane and Wells have kissed and made up and now are working together. I hope all those who voted independent are prepared for the lurch to the far-right. Perhaps we can expect a visit from Tommy Knobinson and Sargon. I will have to stock up on milkshakes but mine will be frozen solid for a knockout blow!

diSme

I wonder if Shane will bother to return to this forum to give us his perspective on this evening's turn of events..... Because at the moment, he very much does look like a lying, two-faced scumbag

I can't really say I'm surprised, but it is rather disappointing
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on May 21, 2019, 10: PM
I wonder if Shane will bother to return to this forum to give us his perspective on this evening's turn of events..... Because at the moment, he very much does look like a lying, two-faced scumbag

I can't really say I'm surprised, but it is rather disappointing

Shane could have blocked SAB getting a chair. He chose not to. I suspect it was a deal done via Wells where the SCAB group would not block Shane and the Tories (who are to  all purposes is a wholly owned SCAB subsidiary) taking a disproportionate number of chairs. The SCAB CIC Partner is also well-placed to keep them on the  public funding roundabout. Its all about money(SCABs) and power (Shane).
A harsh lesson for all those who foolishly believed change was in the air.  Paddy and Brash are as pleased as a dog with two tails!

the_exile

Ged Hall,

Accountant for most if not all of Cranneys enterprises and the auditor of Manor Resident Association

Might aswell have one of the three blind mice in the chair