End of the Longscar

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 17, 2019, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

There's three big pieces of demolition kit behind the fence tucked up for the night. Is this it then?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 17, 2019, 06: PM
There's three big pieces of demolition kit behind the fence tucked up for the night. Is this it then?
If it is, it wouldn't surprise me if one of the last acts of the SCABAL was to purchase it, with the cost being pink papered

Lucy Lass-Tick

Just confirmed. Demolition will take place over the next week.

Johnny Bongo

Let's just hope that the Wesley, the Odeon, the Market Hotel and a few other eyesores also get demolished asap!   

Inspector Knacker

I'd like to keep Wesley if you don't mind. The so called planners for the past 60 years have done their best to ruin the place.

Inspector Knacker

Demolition has commenced this morning, like the cabal,  bits are falling off left right and centre

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 18, 2019, 10: AM
Demolition has commenced this morning, like the cabal,  bits are falling off left right and centre
Does anybody know who the present owners are?

mr ben

wilkinsons still own it . its going to be a half way hotel for paedophiles. drug  addicts.and the common house old burglar, wont take long to be fulled booked up the amount sh**e this town has roaming about .

kevplumb

i notice belcher is spouting in the mail taking the credit as usual ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment