CRANNEY told to move everything off private land (FORMERLY OFCA FARM)

Started by jawsbbc, May 11, 2019, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

well well well how the mighty fall cranney and wife and lackeys have been told to remove everything belonging to them from the farmland they once rented   FORMERLY  OFCA FARM  (THEY HAVE BEEN DOWN THERE SINCE THIS MORNING)or they will be billed  by the owner of the land THE RIFTY PROJECT put in a tender to rent the land and also to pay OFCA,S DEBT of £6,000 even sending down chrissy akers belcher to tell the allotment holders to put the  fencing back (what they were offered as firewood i might had ) because  it belongs to the new tenant he must have been that confident that THE  RIFTY PROJECT was going to get it  DON,T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER ..............PS NEW TENANTS ARE FANTASTIC SO I HAVE HEARD

Johnny Bongo

The new tenants are indeed fantastic....very nice people who I've known for a few years.   

jawsbbc

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 11, 2019, 10: PM
The new tenants are indeed fantastic....very nice people who I've known for a few years.
JB yes I also have had the pleasure, very nice people indeed  just goes to show the  Cranney and the scabs that they can no longer have whatever they want anymore let's hope the recently formed council will investigate  the now Disbanded OFCA the farm and the poor animals that were abandoned also Jutland road community centre  let's remember in 2013 ofca received £150,000 big lottery fund and have received almost £70,000  in funding / grants every year 2017 being the last hbc also gave them funding also paid Jutland roads  rent gas and electric  so please tell me where's the money gone let's see if a investigation  happens if not well 2020 is another story

Inspector Knacker

And just how were the Rifty going to finance it?
Is the Rifty the new S.L.P. HQ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 11, 2019, 10: PM
anything i can  do to help  07462077936
love it to go back to how it was
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

I passed the place around 1.30 this afternoon, nothing has moved from the site that I can see......no surprise there.

Lord Elpus

I doubt they have anywhere to move stuff to and if your heavily in debt an extra few quid owed is neither here nor there, especially if you have no intention of paying it back

Johnny Bongo

All in all, this month has been a bit of a bummer for the SCABal, hasn't it! :)

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 12, 2019, 10: PM

It'll get even worse when the loss of SRA kicks in.

Even worse when the Cafe goes as well

jeffh

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 13, 2019, 05: AM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 12, 2019, 10: PM

It'll get even worse when the loss of SRA kicks in.

Even worse when the Cafe goes as well
They might be really lucky and also lose Healthwatch

fred c

Lets hope we see the heavy blanket of fog that envelopes the financial circumstances of the Rifty Projectl / My Cafe / Lesleys Sparkles finally be blown away........

Disgruntled voter

Quote from: fred c on May 13, 2019, 08: AM
Lets hope we see the heavy blanket of fog that envelopes the financial circumstances of the Rifty Projectl / My Cafe / Lesleys Sparkles finally be blown away........

Fingers crossed

Land Phil

What on earth has the chief exec been doing apart from giving out gold medals to her pet councillors ?

mk1

Quote from: fred c on May 13, 2019, 08: AM

Can we see the numbers showing how much the SCAB household has lost in Allowances?

fred c

Looking through the councillors allowances it works out as below.

SAB £7948 + SRA of £7948 = £15,896

CAB £7948 + SRA of £23,844 = £31,792

Total £47,688.....Less £31,792 of SRA's

Total £15,896 Basic Councillor Allowances .......A loss of £31,792 PA.

It's looking more like litre bottles of White Lightning than the usual Veuve Clicquot for the dynamic duo in future