Is this the reason for the paddy?

Started by DRiddle, May 10, 2019, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

I love the list of new proposals, however, the sting in the tail regarding the Akers Belchers is yet to be confirmed. I really can't believe anyone could get into bed either little grouping unless they had a political death wish.
The proposals get my approval, but is it meaningful or just manoeuvring? What I find puzzling is they're common sense proposals. We're not used to that.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

They essentially mirror everything most of the non-Labour/non-Tory councillors pushed for over the last 6 years.

I don't disagree with the proposals. They're basically PHF/independent proposals that Labour spent 6 years blocking.

jeffh

So if all this is to believed, making Paddy Brown chair of Audit & Governance would make a few sphincters twitch

mk1

Quote from: jeffh on May 10, 2019, 04: PM
So if all this is to believed, making Paddy Brown chair of Audit & Governance would make a few sphincters twitch
Not any belonging to those former SCAB fans who jumped ship to the new lot. I confidently predict they will be totally absolved of any  wrongdoing and in fact had always voted against the SCABs but the voting record was forged!