The candidate who never was.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 20, 2019, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

The candidates statements in the Mail tonight. All give their view except one.
Andrew Wildberg, no picture, no statement and carrying the label 'Independent'.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Even Cranney must realise voters in Foggy have seen through this scam......It really is time he was binned...once gone he should never be allowed backstage in the civic again.

diSme

Quote from: fred c on April 20, 2019, 05: PM
Even Cranney must realise voters in Foggy have seen through this scam......It really is time he was binned...once gone he should never be allowed backstage in the civic again.

I honestly hope the voters have, and I totally agree with you.

I don't think there's a photograph available online of him not showing his 'dodgy car-salesman' like sneer.
I believe everything and nothing

DRiddle

http://www.ofca.org.uk/team.html

Andy Wildberg. OFCA.

I actually still expect Cranney to win mainly due to the forced split vote and largely oblivious electorate.

The new labour lot apparently have a plan for dealing with Cranney. I can't see them daring to try it though.

Inspector Knacker

This is where not having a local paper asking questions let's us down badly. The Mail (R.I.P.) one time would have had a field day, but now it's just an echo chamber of the Gumbies, a rubber stamping of nothing of any consequence.
The happy clappy Life appears to see sunshine everywhere in a town where happiness reigns and everything is just soooooo positive.
We live in an information vacuum for those without social media.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on April 21, 2019, 10: AM

The new labour lot apparently have a plan for dealing with Cranney. I can't see them daring to try it though.
How would they get him into the rocket though?

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 21, 2019, 10: AM
This is where not having a local paper asking questions let's us down badly. The Mail (R.I.P.) one time would have had a field day, but now it's just an echo chamber of the Gumbies, a rubber stamping of nothing of any consequence.
The happy clappy Life appears to see sunshine everywhere in a town where happiness reigns and everything is just soooooo positive.
We live in an information vacuum for those without social media.

The Mail is basically nothing more than a local propaganda machine.

Proper investigative journalism just doesn't happen anymore.

It's a shame really, as it seems to be the main source of information locally, particularly for the older generation
I believe everything and nothing

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on April 21, 2019, 10: AM
http://www.ofca.org.uk/team.html

Andy Wildberg. OFCA.

How on earth anyone with connections to OFCA expects Foggy residents to vote for him is beyond me.......

DRiddle

They're relying on people being too thick to realise.

Lucy Lass-Tick

The desperation's showing ...