Barclay canvassing.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 11, 2019, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Bongo

Just a hunch....but I'd say that it isn't SAB on that photo with Barclay!  Hope I'm wrong and then nature will take its course, so to speak!  But.......mmm?

mk1

The newest New 'new New' Labour are trying their hardest to make out it is The SCABs and The Independents working together.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1038717826332552&id=982335555304113&__xts__

They should worry about their own. Tom Cooke is on the moderates hit-list as they try  to  purge Corbyn's Labour.
of the virulent anti-Semites faction. You only have to check the massive multi-ID trolling factory run by Corbyn's Local Labour faction a year or two back to see how deeply anti-Jewish they all are.

The Hartlepool Labour Party civil war &  infighting pushes the town back into the National Headlines and gains us more negative press.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-47807652

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on April 11, 2019, 08: PM
Just a hunch....but I'd say that it isn't SAB on that photo with Barclay!  Hope I'm wrong and then nature will take its course, so to speak!  But.......mmm?
Really? So who is the 'little helper' ? A SAB tribute act ? A doppelgänger who just happened to be passing by?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on April 11, 2019, 08: PM

Ok I am going to out myself.  I was the one who took the photos yesterday morning as I was on my way to work.  That was 100% SAB with Barclay and as soon as SAB saw me with my phone taking pictures, he put his hands straight behind his back as he was holding a pile of leaflets in them having just pushed one through the door of the house you can see him coming out of.  My only regret is that they spotted my virtually straight away so I hurried in taking the pictures.

Inspector Knacker

Johnny Bongo

Fair enough....but to me, his head didn't look the same as in other photos...it looked narrower, not the usual Michelin man look!  It's amazing what a change of hair (style) can do!

Inspector Knacker

Ah, you mean he appeared to have a human head.

no6bus

And this morning at 7:40 Barclay was getting dropped off by the other Akers Belcher just near Lindsay Road, bent as nine bob notes the lot of them

fred c

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on April 12, 2019, 09: AM
Fair enough....but to me, his head didn't look the same as in other photos...it looked narrower, not the usual Michelin man look!  It's amazing what a change of hair (style) can do!

JB.......The slightly different look is down to the transplant, his vanity obviously pushed him into spending cash on a cosmetic procedure, but it does seem to be coming along quite nicely.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: no6bus on April 15, 2019, 08: AM
And this morning at 7:40 Barclay was getting dropped off by the other Akers Belcher just near Lindsay Road, bent as nine bob notes the lot of them

So much for my request to keep it off soc media / internet........

admin

Yet to be confirmed but there are rumours that SAB has been suspended from the Labour party.

diSme

Quote from: admin on April 15, 2019, 07: PM
Yet to be confirmed but there are rumours that SAB has been suspended from the Labour party.

I could think of better things to 'suspend' him from
I believe everything and nothing

Lucy Lass-Tick

I'm not sure whether this whole story is just a bit of whimsy. We'll see.

mk1

Quote from: diSme on April 15, 2019, 07: PM

I could think of better things to 'suspend' him from

He is safe from that fate. He has no neck and thus no chin.....................

Land Phil

Was SAB anything other than a money collecting dummy.