Stuttering Hill

Started by mk1, March 20, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

What struck me about this interview with Hill is how often he repeats words. He seems to have a tic where he will use a word, pause and then say the exact same word again. Like a record player that keeps getting nudged.  That and his fondness for 'err'........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1278148745678453/

fred c

A Public Speaker he errrmmm  isn't

Inspector Knacker

At last we have a Labour MP who is a perfect match for the Labour Councillors.
They can talk for hours but no one is any the wiser when they finish.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Owen Jones

I think all these people who come on here and slag the Labour Councillors off  should stand for election in May and show us what we are missing

mk1

Quote from: Owen Jones on March 20, 2019, 08: PM
I think all these people who come on here and slag the Labour Councillors off  should stand for election in May and show us what we are missing

There is not much.......much I can ermmm..........add. Owen, as usual...............usual..........ermmm..has his finger.....finger on the ermmm pulse...

Grumblstiltskin

2 Words....Beanhead and Robot

fred c

w

It may be prudent of you Owen, to list the accomplishments of the labour/tory coalition in the last six years or so......We will then be able to gauge the the height of the bar we would need to emulate.

Inspector Knacker

You follow this board like and unpaid bill. I assume an election is on the offing.

Inspector Knacker

There are three kinds of politician,
Buses, Trolleybuses and Trams.

Buses have a fixed route. But if they need to they can be flexible and take an alternative route using the drivers knowledge and ability to be flexible and respond to circumstance.

Trolleybuses are also on a fixed route but because they are connected to an overhead power supply cannot take a new route, However as they drive on tyres they have a margina of flexibility to drive around obstacles in their path.

Trams are on tram lines, they can only go where the tram lines take them. They have no alternative or flexibility, they just go where they have to go, no thought required, just follow the lines.

Our MP is a tram.
Our Councillors appear to be in a stretch limo, only God knows where it's going and even he's unsure.