rifty project/ofca farm

Started by jawsbbc, March 08, 2019, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I can't disagree with you on that David.......

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on March 22, 2019, 08: PM
The animals and farm were never anything other than a cash cow. Shame on all involved.

Has anyone asked Katie about the matter?
Her Facebook page is stuffed with 'Animal Rights' topics and it seems a subject she would be very interested in. Perhaps she has an opinion she could share?

Owen Jones

Since being deselected she doesn't really care about Hartlepool politics but I don't think she ever did

diSme

That statement could very well apply to many of our current councillors. Local politics seems to be very much a secondary concern compared to personal finances.
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: Owen Jones on March 23, 2019, 06: PM
Since being deselected she doesn't really care about Hartlepool politics but I don't think she ever did

'scuse my scepticism but are you not one of the new mob who trumpeted Katie as the advance guard of the Corbyn youth revolution?  You even persuaded  Jeremy  (blessed be his name) himself to pop down for a photo-shoot with her and brave with very real risk  'arry finding out and forcing himself into the frame!
Given the way CAB was able to make  complete fools of you all  by placing  one of his loyal agents in your camp why should we believe you are any more right this time around?

Owen Jones

I don't know who you think I am but I think you are on the wrong horse this time.

jawsbbc

Quote from: DRiddle on March 22, 2019, 08: PM
The problem here of course is you're dealing with utter scum. The animals and farm were never anything other than a cash cow. Shame on all involved.
well cranney   is as bad as we all knew he was

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1025627797641555&id=982335555304113&comment_id=1027836314087370&notif_id=1553548580017371&

Paul Ringwood Me and cranny have had a couple of run in's I've put him out of pubs quite a few times for his anti-social behaviour

even head butted someone in the hour glass over 50p as well

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 08, 2019, 09: PM
word is the rifty project is taking over ofca farm  waiting on funding   different name same people

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158312051469942&set=a.131382924941&type=3&theater

This is what happens when amateurs set up charities involving animals. This is one of a number of horses badly neglected at OFCA HartLepool. Horses are now rehomed by someone who knows how to care for them. It has cost them thousands in vets bills and one poor animal has had to be destroyed 😢

word is the rifty project is taking over ofca farm  waiting on funding   different name same people.

funny story i heard  today looks like the rifty has not got the  farm EVEN AFTER THE RIFTY  OFFERED  TO PAY OFCA,S DEBT OFF AS WELL AS THE YEARLY RENTAL ?????

Lucy Lass-Tick

If that's 100% correct there are going to be some grumpy little bunnies about - and I didn't mean the ones with the big floppy ears!

Inspector Knacker

Would it become the 'Rifty Ranch'?
Blazing saddles meets The League of Gentlemen.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Quote from: jawsbbc on April 03, 2019, 03: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on March 08, 2019, 09: PM
word is the rifty project is taking over ofca farm  waiting on funding   different name same people

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158312051469942&set=a.131382924941&type=3&theater

This is what happens when amateurs set up charities involving animals. This is one of a number of horses badly neglected at OFCA HartLepool. Horses are now rehomed by someone who knows how to care for them. It has cost them thousands in vets bills and one poor animal has had to be destroyed 😢

word is the rifty project is taking over ofca farm  waiting on funding   different name same people.

funny story i heard  today looks like the rifty has not got the  farm EVEN AFTER THE RIFTY  OFFERED  TO PAY OFCA,S DEBT OFF AS WELL AS THE YEARLY RENTAL ?????

Once bitten etc. etc. The owner is obviously aware of the connections between the two organisations.