rifty project/ofca farm

Started by jawsbbc, March 08, 2019, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Quote from: fred c on March 10, 2019, 08: PM
Quote from: mk1 on March 09, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on March 09, 2019, 02: PM
Btw, if it hasn't occurred to anyone here already, maybe SAB wants to open a farm so that he can invite all his fellow Scabbal councillors round for a bite to eat. 

Maybe he just likes to be right beside his old school?

hahahahahahahahaha

I know fred it cracked me up.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on March 08, 2019, 11: PM
If and it is only If, the same people take it over a short phone call to the RSPCA will probably be all it needs to close it double quick.......I walked around the 'community farm' the other day, basically it is a s***hole with a couple of containers a well clapped out caravan and a rundown portacabin.

Last year questions were put to the council regarding the hungry kids scheme at the community farm.....Was there hot and cold water, was there a proper facility for preparing and serving food, did the staff have the relevant food hygiene certificates, was there a trained first aider on the site and were proper toilet facilities provided........

All questions were answered in the positive........ The mind boggles at the total lack of responsibility by the council......
looks like the cranney family have come out to defend him DO THEY KNOW HIM THAT WELL  i think not

https://www.facebook.com/Hartlepool-Borough-Council-Exposed-239715396607059/

mk1

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 09, 2019, 09: PM
Rumour has it that it could become the 'Summerhill Pretendy Safari Park'...........
You may come to regret your jest..............

Inspector Knacker

Oh I won't regret it. But if they don't feed the tigers they may well regret it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 12, 2019, 04: PM
If and it is only If, the same people take it over a short phone call to the RSPCA will probably be all it needs to close it double quick.......I walked around the 'community farm' the other day, basically it is a s***hole with a couple of containers a well clapped out caravan and a rundown portacabin.

Last year questions were put to the council regarding the hungry kids scheme at the community farm.....Was there hot and cold water, was there a proper facility for preparing and serving food, did the staff have the relevant food hygiene certificates, was there a trained first aider on the site and were proper toilet facilities provided........

All questions were answered in the positive........ The mind boggles at the total lack of responsibility by the council......
looks like the cranney family have come out to defend him DO THEY KNOW HIM THAT WELL  i think not

https://www.facebook.com/Hartlepool-Borough-Council-Exposed-239715396607059/
as i said in my first post that the rifty project is taking over ofca farm it looks like ste has sent chrissy to see the allotment holders (that have allotments out of the back of the farm) because ofca fencing has gone missing and the new land tenants are NOT happy about it

fred c

OFCA fencing..... I walked around the place last week and the wood I saw was only good for burning, the place is a ramshackle rundown s**thole......Lets hope the RSPCA take a serious look at the animals that were re-homed.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on March 12, 2019, 10: PM
OFCA fencing..... I walked around the place last week and the wood I saw was only good for burning, the place is a ramshackle rundown s**thole......Lets hope the RSPCA take a serious look at the animals that were re-homed.
they are fred

Johnny Bongo

In my opinion, for what it's worth, when the new houses get built (14, I believe) on the Southbrooke Farm / stables site, I can't see the residents putting up with a ramshackle 'farm' next to them.  If the SCABs really think that they can just roll up and start another money making scheme 'charity' project and not take into consideration the feelings of the residents next to them, then they obviously are as stupid as they look!  Then, of course, there is the point of planning consent for this, obviously from HBC.  Will HBC allow it?  Will the RSPCA have anything to say?  The sooner that Dumb and Dumber are voted out, the better for the town!

fred c

It's plain to see that the Tail of the council is still wagging the dog of HBC........

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on March 13, 2019, 08: AM
In my opinion, for what it's worth, when the new houses get built (14, I believe) on the Southbrooke Farm / stables site, I can't see the residents putting up with a ramshackle 'farm' next to them.  If the SCABs really think that they can just roll up and start another money making scheme 'charity' project and not take into consideration the feelings of the residents next to them, then they obviously are as stupid as they look!  Then, of course, there is the point of planning consent for this, obviously from HBC.  Will HBC allow it?  Will the RSPCA have anything to say?  The sooner that Dumb and Dumber are voted out, the better for the town!
As for building houses on that site, how did that come about?
Coming up Elwick Road was always a pleasure on a sunny day with a view of the countryside. The 'Family Wood' ( and don't get me wrong I love trees ) darkened the area and the actual name was a bit of a misnomer as even I was wary of using the pathway. Building houses on the other side of rhe road is the icing on the headstone.
In a town where building houses is a sport, are going to end up with twee little knots of 'executive homes' springing up on any piece of land left empty for 10 minutes?
One thought that always puzzles me is who has the money to be buying all these houses
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 13, 2019, 08: AM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on March 13, 2019, 08: AM

As for building houses on that site, how did that come about?
Coming up Elwick Road was always a pleasure on a sunny day with a view of the countryside. The 'Family Wood' ( and don't get me wrong I love trees ) darkened the area and the actual name was a bit of a misnomer as even I was wary of using the pathway. Building houses on the other side of rhe road is the icing on the headstone.
In a town where building houses is a sport, are going to end up with twee little knots of 'executive homes' springing up on any piece of land left empty for 10 minutes?
One thought that always puzzles me is who has the money to be buying all these houses

Obviously, planning permission was granted...and they are far enough up Summerhill Lane as not to be seen from Catcote Rd.  What the potential residents might not realise is the amount of traffic that occurs when the pupils come out at English Martyrs School (3pm) and parents tend to park up the lane.  Maybe with any 106 money, SAB could open a 'roundabout zoo' (see The League of Gentlemen) further up the lane and there's a few sheep and invertebrates in the Council chamber he could utilise!

jawsbbc

this is from the lady who rehomed tom thumb the shetland pony that had to be put to sleep that was rehomed from ofca farm lesley jackson cranneys mrs had promised sarah that she would pay vet bills and also  what it cost to put tom thumb down

Sarah Louise You would think this councillor would pay the vet bills I've been left with out the "goodness of there heart" it's not them who's been left heartbroken through this situation!
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Julie Richards
Julie Richards Sarah Louise has the vet bill
not been paid yet 😡😡
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Sarah Louise
Sarah Louise Not yet Julie and I'm loosing hope that it ever Will!! What a horrid and cruel situation to put my family through 😥
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Julie Richards
Julie Richards Sarah Louise she promised me she was paying it 😪
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Sarah Louise
Sarah Louise She did, but evidently words count for nothing actions mean everything, it's not her who's been left heartbroken and traumatised by this whole situation, she said she would have to sell every horse etc left there and her personal belongings so will I ever get it...... doubtful 😥
Manage
Angry · Reply · 6d

https://www.facebook.com/239715396607059/photos/a.240091766569422/392533104658620/?type=3&theater

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 20, 2019, 04: PM

this is from the lady who rehomed tom thumb the shetland pony that had to be put to sleep that was rehomed from ofca farm lesley jackson cranneys mrs had promised sarah that she would pay vet bills and also  what it cost to put tom thumb down

Sarah Louise You would think this councillor would pay the vet bills I've been left with out the "goodness of there heart" it's not them who's been left heartbroken through this situation!
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Julie Richards
Julie Richards Sarah Louise has the vet bill
not been paid yet 😡😡
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Sarah Louise
Sarah Louise Not yet Julie and I'm loosing hope that it ever Will!! What a horrid and cruel situation to put my family through 😥
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Julie Richards
Julie Richards Sarah Louise she promised me she was paying it 😪
Manage
Like · Reply · 6d
Sarah Louise
Sarah Louise She did, but evidently words count for nothing actions mean everything, it's not her who's been left heartbroken and traumatised by this whole situation, she said she would have to sell every horse etc left there and her personal belongings so will I ever get it...... doubtful 😥
Manage
Angry · Reply · 6d

https://www.facebook.com/239715396607059/photos/a.240091766569422/392533104658620/?type=3&theater
and up till today 22/3/19 no vets bills have been payed  shame on you all

DRiddle

The problem here of course is you're dealing with utter scum. The animals and farm were never anything other than a cash cow. Shame on all involved.