phoenix funsters is it about to rise out of the ashes

Started by jawsbbc, February 13, 2019, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Just a thought, but reading about the record fundraising featured,  is there a list of donations to each 'cause' and income/donations received?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I have never heard of Phoenix Funsters, not even a whisper of what it is, what it did, who was running the place and most importantly...... who was funding it.

If any of the usual suspects had any connections to it.....Oh oh.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on February 13, 2019, 09: PM
I have never heard of Phoenix Funsters, not even a whisper of what it is, what it did, who was running the place and most importantly...... who was funding it.

give you 3 guesses  fred 

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1092475954131764&id=120082171371152
just put in phoenix funsters into facebook

jawsbbc

when you click on facebook link i have posted  just look at pics ring a bell so along with funding ofca have been given they also have had the above money as well  re mail links

jawsbbc

WHO ARE THEY ? WERE ARE THEY ? NO SIGN OF THEM ON THE CHARITIES COMMISSION SO WERE EXACTLY HAS THE PHOENIX FUNSTERS MONEY GONE TO   ANOTHER ONE OF CRANNEYS

kevplumb

Quote from: jawsbbc on February 15, 2019, 09: AM

give you 3 guesses  fred 

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1092475954131764&id=120082171371152
no suprises there then  ;D wondered where he was gonna surface next
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jawsbbc

Quote from: kevplumb on February 15, 2019, 10: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on February 15, 2019, 09: AM

give you 3 guesses  fred 

no suprises there then  ;D wondered where he was gonna surface next
apparently this has been running for years by cranney bit like the rifty no one knows anything about it but they have received  funding as the mail headlines say  not on the charities commision so what is the phoenix funsters ran by cranney and his wife lesley jackson

jawsbbc

Johnny Bongo

Slightly off topic...but what's happening to one of Cranney's other babies...OFCA Farm?  Have the animals been removed? 

Owen Jones

The family from Skint Britain ate them and had moles for dessert .

Lucy Lass-Tick

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Owen Jones on February 19, 2019, 10: PM
The family from Skint Britain ate them and had moles for dessert .

I hope that they made some gloves with the mole skins!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on February 19, 2019, 09: PM
Slightly off topic...but what's happening to one of Cranney's other babies...OFCA Farm?  Have the animals been removed?
Old McCranky had a farm ,
E I E I O.
And on that farm he had some..........?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.