hartlepool labour and proxy votes

Started by jawsbbc, February 03, 2019, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Quote from: jawsbbc on February 06, 2019, 04: PM
anyone put the pics on of her sitting there i have them but they will not upload on to here just to add if you zoom in she had a i pad but under that she had a book and was writing stuff down in it the doors to the polling room were wide open so she could clearly hear what was being said ie name address ect i know this as it was my daughter who spotted her and took pics she also said about her writing things in her book then putting it under the i pad when people were  exiting the main room, HBC went into overdrive and released a statement saying it was raining thats why she was there (it was not raining ) nothing happened to her as usual PS carl richardson was sat OUTSIDE seaton library (polling station)
[/quote

What date are we looking at these pictures were put on this site?

mk1

DRiddle

They took a battering in this election as I recall. Total waste of time mad dog sitting there. All she did was get an early clue the voters had deserted them and their full on campaign gained them nothing.

fred c

They must mean business this time around..... They are canvassing in some wards already, Loadsamoney must need the money cos he's standing again.....or..... maybe he just want's to get rid of the SCABS. hahahahaha, were have we heard that before ?

I was thinking of entering a pig with a red nose and a red a**e in Manor just to cause some confuse at polling stations.

jawsbbc

Quote from: DRiddle on February 07, 2019, 11: AM
They took a battering in this election as I recall. Total waste of time mad dog sitting there. All she did was get an early clue the voters had deserted them and their full on campaign gained them nothing.
this was when her bezzy ann marshall was standing in seaton ward that maj james was sat inside the community centre at jutland road as soon as i saw the pics i sent them to everyone, i do know it was reported to HBC but as usual nothing became of it  as usual

diSme

Definitely something that needs to be raised with the police if it does happen again in future.

I would advise not taking a confrontational stance, but to discreetly contact law enforcement and make them aware of what is occurring. Obviously any evidence that can be obtained, such as the images above would be advantageous, but it would be preferable for the culprits to be caught in the act, IMHO.

I'll be keeping an eye out, however the polling station I use has always been desolate whenever I've gone to vote, barring the relevant officials.
I believe everything and nothing

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I guess the answer to making sure proxy votes honest open transparent and fair is best progressed outside a public forum.
I don't believe it.

Heknocks68

The system as it exists at the moment is open to abuse, in any individual or collective form it may take. The postal vote? Can we be absolutely sure that it is not interfered with in any way, shape or form. The proxy vote?Can we be absolutely sure that it is not interfered with in any way, shape or form. But that's the system we currently have. IMHO, it comes down to a matter of trust, sadly "trust" is equally open to abuse, in some way, shape or form. It has been a long long day. I wish I had the answers to offer all, a fair crack of the whip, sadly, I find myself lacking in being able to offer or guarantee such an outcome. It saddens me, it really does. We should be able to trust those that we few (check the turnout figures of the actual type) elect based upon their projected values. Not sure were this future may lay.

Veritas

Isn't the "rifty" a polling station? If so
Should the station be removed? So as not to fall foul of legislation?😉

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Veritas on February 09, 2019, 09: AM
Isn't the "rifty" a polling station? If so
Should the station be removed? So as not to fall foul of legislation?😉

Good point!  What if SAB was there on election day and stated that it was due to his MyCafe. Would his excuse be valid ::)