Food for Thought?

Started by admin, January 16, 2019, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

It really is time a "senior officer" of the council took a long hard look at the circumstances surrounding the Masefield Road Community Centre and The Rifty Project and My Cafe in particular.......On the one hand S Akers Belcher is the "business operator" of My Cafe, on the other all profits from the "community cafe" goes towards running the Rifty Project, which is it, a business or a community fund raiser ?

Only recently another business was touted as moving to Masefield Road, has that business rented space from the council or has it sub let space from the Rifty Project or My Cafe, who is liable for the utility bills for that business, has that business got the requisite insurance in place ?

Does HBC have strict protocols for the letting of council properties to businesses, are regular HSE checks carried out, how often are the businesses vetted for there insurance responsibilities ?

MRA was a community centre, looking back on that period how long did it take for HBC to galvanise themselves into looking at the accounting proceedures at Kilmarnock Road and look at the shambles they discovered when they did.

fred c

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on January 20, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on January 20, 2019, 12: PM
Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 19, 2019, 11: PM
SAB's stated that they do not have insurance to cover this - only for buildings (which I would have expected to be under the owners, HBC's auspices) plus public liability.
funny thing no insurance ;) ;) when SLEPARA ( SEATON LANE ESTATE  PARENTS AND RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION were enquiring about renting jutland road community centre (ofca,s hub)  once it had closed down (this was the back end of october 2018)  ( keys supposed to be handed over to hbc on the 1/12/18 but still have not been handed over)  we were informed that there was no insurance so bingo that was being held in the centre and attended by 30/40 residents had no insurance cover >:( >:( >:(   insurance was paid by a seaton councillor who was helping us  to take over  the running of the centre  only for the centre to close 3 weeks later   when we enquired about the closure we were told we would have to take ofca,s debt on of £4000 and ofca farms debt of £6000 before it could be up and running (words out of  yousef khans mouth one of kevin cranneys mob  to numerous residents)   we have since found out that hbc were paying the rent gas and electric on jutland road community centre  so here we have a community centre that is stood rotting in one of the most deprived areas of hartlepool with nowhere for our younger/older  children  to go  no wonder we are suffering with ASB  there is no were on this estate for them children  to go

It occurs to me that if there's no Labour councillor(s) running the community centre(s) then there's NO chance of any external groups renting it, especially when a Seaton councillor (not Labour!) is involved!  Seems like Cranney has spat his dummy out and is also trying to con SLEPARA into paying his debts!  Lower than a snakes belly (no offence to snakes, btw!),

I can't quite understand what Mr Y Khan has to do with the Jutty Road Community Hub, being a pal of Cranney should not qualify him to speak about debts owed by the centre or the farm.....those responsible for those debts are the people the council or whoever is owed the debts should be seeking redress from...........

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on January 20, 2019, 04: PM
It really is time a "senior officer" of the council took a long hard look at the circumstances surrounding the Masefield Road Community Centre and The Rifty Project and My Cafe in particular.......On the one hand S Akers Belcher is the "business operator" of My Cafe, on the other all profits from the "community cafe" goes towards running the Rifty Project, which is it, a business or a community fund raiser ?

Only recently another business was touted as moving to Masefield Road, has that business rented space from the council or has it sub let space from the Rifty Project or My Cafe, who is liable for the utility bills for that business, has that business got the requisite insurance in place ?

Does HBC have strict protocols for the letting of council properties to businesses, are regular HSE checks carried out, how often are the businesses vetted for there insurance responsibilities ?

MRA was a community centre, looking back on that period how long did it take for HBC to galvanise themselves into looking at the accounting proceedures at Kilmarnock Road and look at the shambles they discovered when they did.
How is it that these people can turn up at a community centre (and apparently take it over?
Who approves businesses being run from the centre?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Remember Kate who was elected so we could be rid of the Belchers?
See how that went:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158231474594552&set=a.10152300440879552&type=3&theater

look at the other pics
https://youtu.be/CNQpYz1ztx8?t=2

Just single £10 donation to the £2000 fundraising effort!

Johnny Bongo

Why is the Facebook photo of a Bay City Rollers groupie? 

mk1

Let us hope the smoke does not damage his 'weave'.  I wonder when he got that done? Must be when  he claimed to be on one of his (many) cruises.  The original hair at right below.

fred c

Vanity is an all consuming trait in some people, they have a deep sense of insecurity in their physical appearance, the irony of that mindset is, in many cases cause for ridicule.....

mk1

I have looked back through his Facebook photos and this gem stood out dated Sept 21 2018. Either the first weave or he painted the top of his head to see what it would look like.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157899555589552&set=a.495578624551&type=3&theater

diSme

I wonder who paid for the 'Ramsey' barnet...
I believe everything and nothing

John dory

Disgruntled voter

I think the surgeon has taken inspiration for this creative weave from the hair that grows on the lower back , just above the ar** crack.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on January 20, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on January 20, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on January 20, 2019, 12: PM
Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 19, 2019, 11: PM
SAB's stated that they do not have insurance to cover this - only for buildings (which I would have expected to be under the owners, HBC's auspices) plus public liability.
funny thing no insurance ;) ;) when SLEPARA ( SEATON LANE ESTATE  PARENTS AND RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION were enquiring about renting jutland road community centre (ofca,s hub)  once it had closed down (this was the back end of october 2018)  ( keys supposed to be handed over to hbc on the 1/12/18 but still have not been handed over)  we were informed that there was no insurance so bingo that was being held in the centre and attended by 30/40 residents had no insurance cover >:( >:( >:(   insurance was paid by a seaton councillor who was helping us  to take over  the running of the centre  only for the centre to close 3 weeks later   when we enquired about the closure we were told we would have to take ofca,s debt on of £4000 and ofca farms debt of £6000 before it could be up and running (words out of  yousef khans mouth one of kevin cranneys mob  to numerous residents)   we have since found out that hbc were paying the rent gas and electric on jutland road community centre  so here we have a community centre that is stood rotting in one of the most deprived areas of hartlepool with nowhere for our younger/older  children  to go  no wonder we are suffering with ASB  there is no were on this estate for them children  to go

It occurs to me that if there's no Labour councillor(s) running the community centre(s) then there's NO chance of any external groups renting it, especially when a Seaton councillor (not Labour!) is involved!  Seems like Cranney has spat his dummy out and is also trying to con SLEPARA into paying his debts!  Lower than a snakes belly (no offence to snakes, btw!),

I can't quite understand what Mr Y Khan has to do with the Jutty Road Community Hub, being a pal of Cranney should not qualify him to speak about debts owed by the centre or the farm.....those responsible for those debts are the people the council or whoever is owed the debts should be seeking redress from...........
yousef khan is  the chairman of ofca trustees  FRED C 
SLEPARA  were not prepared to pay any debts  when we said that we would get the police involved stephen gidney(likes been called stefan) passed us the phone and said go on then thats how confident they are                                                                           http://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0&regid=519172   take a look at  documents  https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/grants_awarded_to_ofca_jutland_r
https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/centre-saved-by-lottery-money-1-6211466

SLEPARA  would like to now were has or what has all the money since 2013 looks like they have bought a motor vehicle  for £20,000  at no time has there been a motor vehicle ?? the kids were ferried about by 23s minibuses or walked  no money has been spent on the place for years it is falling to pieces  paying £30,000 wages each year to who ?? the last year kids from the farm were looking after the 7 kids that used to use the youthy what i do know is that whoever  was in charge cranneys mrs leslea jackson cranney himself yousef khan would put more kids down that actually went   
2017/2018 the place was never open take a look https://www.facebook.com/JutandCommunityCentre/ ofca needs investigating the rifty needs investigating NOW  or will it just be left like MRA

Inspector Knacker

He could be planting saplings on his head? Is a grant available? I know you get a grant for letting it lay dormant.
Or, have they been fracking for hot air?

mk1

Trump has been caught out altering photos to  make himself look younger & slimmer and with bigger fingers (figure that one out for yourself) sample below.  Note the fat belly under the tie vanishes.

It reminds me of the time the 'andsome couple'  paid for a portrait  that knocked around 10 inches from SAB's waistline. Same taste in red power-ties I see.

Inspector Knacker

Oh my, comparing the pic and the painting. In the painting, he has a squarer jaw then than any action film hero I've ever seen and a chin! Artistic licence taken to a new level.
A look at the photo shows his head is like a torpedo, parallel from top to bottom. A torpedo with a bit of coiffured wire wool on top that is.