Let them eat cake

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, January 14, 2019, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

There's whispers that the recent festive celebrations didn't go down too well for Carl. Is it true that, although normally invited to cut the cake (as the longest serving councillor), this year's celebrations of women's suffrage led to a certain MD being given the job? Did it lead to him leaving the room in a huff? Or could it be that some were wary of him with a knife in his hand following last year's denouement on Radio Tees? So many questions ...

fred c

Cake Cutter Carl.....It's a tough job, but someone has to do i but it beats going to work.  ::)

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: fred c on January 14, 2019, 09: PM
Cake Cutter Carl.....It's a tough job, but someone has to do i but it beats going to work.  ::)

Crumbs ...  ;D

kevplumb

Ask him what a P45 is?
he will tell you it's a gun  ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Lucy Lass-Tick

Lord Elpus

One of the things I don't miss about being a Councillor is listening to Cllr Carl Richardson's new year speech when he cuts the cake.  I bet he spends hours in front of the mirror rehearsing it.

Inspector Knacker

Is there a 'Cake Cutters Allowance' which gives extra financial increments for features such as size of knife, time holding knife, consistency of cake being cut and number incisions in said cake?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on January 14, 2019, 09: PM
That said, he may be a fully qualified Xmas cake cutter with a degree in the subject from the University of Santa. Admittedly it's seasonal, but hectic at the time. ;D
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.