Contributions to the Rifty Youth Project

Started by UnknownUser, December 07, 2018, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Quote from: UnknownUser on December 09, 2018, 05: PM
Quote from: fred c on December 09, 2018, 04: PM
Who is Lesley Sparkles ?.......

I don't think that is his/her name, more likely the business name...

it is her name and she is a good friend of jason andersons mrs    a lovely bottle of champs off ste and chrissy ;)

Lesley Smurthwaite‎Lesley's Sparkles
12 November ·

I was overwhelmed when I come this morning to this x thank you Stephen Akers-Belcher and Christopher Akers-Belcher

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156820001264549&set=gm.537830736689903&type=3&theater&ifg=1

UnknownUser

Quote from: jawsbbc on December 11, 2018, 04: PM

it is her name and she is a good friend of jason andersons mrs    a lovely bottle of champs off ste and chrissy ;)

12 November ·

I was overwhelmed when I come this morning to this x thank you Stephen Akers-Belcher and Christopher Akers-Belcher

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156820001264549&set=gm.537830736689903&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Her surnames Smurthwaite then not Sparkles... 😂
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

jawsbbc

Quote from: UnknownUser on December 11, 2018, 05: PM

12 November ·

i prefere sparkles  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lucy Lass-Tick

Sparkles? Sounds like the name for a guinea pig.

UnknownUser

Quote from: jawsbbc on December 11, 2018, 08: PM

12 November ·

I wonder if Ste & Chrissy get a little discount if they were to ever consider a manicure or a little nail art.

When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

jawsbbc

Quote from: UnknownUser on December 12, 2018, 09: AM
Quote from: jawsbbc on December 11, 2018, 08: PM

12 November ·

I wonder if Ste & Chrissy get a little discount if they were to ever consider a manicure or a little nail art.

of course they will,  what i do not get  is why have they sent a bottle of champers  saying best of luck on your new venture  love from  ste and chrissy, why not  love from hbc who  own the building  or do ste and chrissy own it ??

fred c

Is it SAB or HBC turning a community building into a commercial hub, who does Ms Sparkles p ay her rent, rates and utility bills to... SAB or HBC......

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on December 12, 2018, 10: AM
Is it SAB or HBC turning a community building into a commercial hub, who does Ms Sparkles p ay her rent, rates and utility bills to... SAB or HBC......
Are they the landlords now?
Or, are they sub-letting?
Or, do they own the building?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Hartlepudlion

I'm led to believe that SAB has complained to the Health Centre that their staff and visitors are taking up car parking spaces that should be used by his customers. Perhaps it does belong to them?

fred c

They have just extended the carpark..... although it may be a bit far for the Boy in a Mans Body to walk.

Hartlepudlion

Did HBC or the community centre pay for it and how much?
If HBC, WHY?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on December 12, 2018, 08: PM
I'm led to believe that SAB has complained to the Health Centre that their staff and visitors are taking up car parking spaces that should be used by his customers. Perhaps it does belong to them?
On the other hand,  it could be pure self serving arrogance?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.