ofca closure

Started by jawsbbc, November 26, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

'The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual' is one definition I recall of  'character'. Hmmmm, makes you think.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on December 02, 2018, 10: PM
Have the keys to OFCA's premises finally been handed over? Wonder what happens next? What's happening to the animals at the community farm? So many questions ...  too few answers; no doubt more will emerge from the fog as time goes on.
things are  quiet at the moment, what cranney  talked about before he closed ofca down was buying the land behind saint aidens to build a community centre on he even asked the board members if they would follow him down there

Grumblstiltskin

He also asked a granny if he'd had sex with her, scumbag

jawsbbc

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on December 02, 2018, 10: PM
Have the keys to OFCA's premises finally been handed over? Wonder what happens next? What's happening to the animals at the community farm? So many questions ...  too few answers; no doubt more will emerge from the fog as time goes on.
still no keys handed over as of 12/3/2019   for jutland road community centre apparently they are keeping hold of them till hbc pay a debt they owe ofca of £10,000 for the  yei is this  to pay the debt off that is owed on the farm ?? and community centre ??

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Accounts/Ends72/0000519172_AC_20170331_E_C.PDF

fred c

The HBC estates manager should make it clear to Yousu.....Return the keys of Jutland Road or
he should involve the police, but to save all that carry on......He should get a locksmith to change all of the locks in the building.

The council tax payer is not liable for debts run up by a charitable organisation operated by a councillors wife and his mate.

Inspector Knacker

Has the town descended into some feudal fiefdom ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 13, 2019, 09: AM
Has the town descended into some feudal fiefdom ?

I thought it was already! The Hartlepool public are treated like serfs and expected to doff their caps to M'Lord and Lady!

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on March 13, 2019, 08: AM
The HBC estates manager should make it clear to Yousu.....Return the keys of Jutland Road or
he should involve the police, but to save all that carry on......He should get a locksmith to change all of the locks in the building.

The council tax payer is not liable for debts run up by a charitable organisation operated by a councillors wife and his mate.
well someone must read the forum cranney his mrs and yousef khan were at jutland road community centre this morning with a van i wonder what for ?? also keys being handed in on monday amazing  ;D

jawsbbc

Quote from: stokoe on November 28, 2018, 04: PM
Somebody been keeping bundles of hay in the big brick building in cemetery grounds behind the closed cafe in the crem,trailer full shifted last Thursday. Wouldn't suprise me if it's cranny.
that is because lesley cranneys mrs owed the farmer that was supplying the hay  money for damage that was done to his field  by the ofca horses she did not pay him so she had to get other people to get it, it  will have been dropped there as not to raise suspicion it was for her and ofca farm

Hartlepudlion

I suppose that by the time HBC take action it will be stripped of any assets.

I suggest that anybody who sees any removal of assists take photos/videos and call the police.

jawsbbc

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on March 14, 2019, 11: AM

I suggest that anybody who sees any removal of assists take photos/videos and call the police.
they are down there again this morning  cranneys mrs has told residents that all that belonged to ofca will be given to other charities ?? wonder which ones?  they could not see what had/is being removed  pics taken

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 17, 2019, 03: PM

they are down there again this morning  cranneys mrs has told residents that all that belonged to ofca will be given to other charities ?? wonder which ones?  they could not see what had/is being removed  pics taken
[/quote

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?regid=519172&subid=0

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 20, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on March 17, 2019, 03: PM

[/quote

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?regid=519172&subid=0
and if they say its funding when yousef khan was asked what happened to the greggs money  received £7000, his words were we owed kevin cranney  it when asked about big lottery money received  £7,500 yousef  khan said we owed kevin cranney £5000  so any funding that has been received for ofca has gone to  pay kevin cranney  allegedly what ofca owed him

jawsbbc

photos taken but they were down there taking things out of the community centre cranney lesley jackson (cranneys mrs ) and yousef khan  they day BEFORE they handed the keys in

jawsbbc

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 22, 2019, 11: AM

photos taken but they were down there taking things out of the community centre cranney lesley jackson (cranneys mrs ) and yousef khan  they day BEFORE they handed the keys in
KEYS HANDED OVER TO HBC  wonder what happens to the place now as everyone is keeping tight lipped