ofca closure

Started by jawsbbc, November 26, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

ofca jutland road which hands the keys over to hbc on the 1st december lets see were all the computers go  ect ect ect these were bought with a big lottery fund grant in 2013 fridge freezers belong to a resident  cranney and co could not be bothered to inform the residents of the closure  resulting in the bingo club with 30 /40 ladies who had  been  playing for a year  had to hold their christmas party 2 weeks ago then hand the keys over to yousef khan one of cranneys yes men  the bingo ladies had been playing in a   building with no liability insurance on it  till a seaton councillor paid it  thinking that it could be taken over  the seaton councillor started to make plans to open the youth club (which had not been running  since last year)  only to be told OFCA were closing the centre  with debts of £4,000   concerning the community centre   and £6,000 concerning OFCA farm  were  have the debts come from ? hbc were paying the rent gas and electric ? allegedly  hbc are also paying the rent gas and electric on the RIFTY  wonder if they are paying all community centres in hartlepool rent gas  and electric if not why was OFCA and the RIFTY  getting theirs paid ??

jawsbbc

http://www.ofca.org.uk/services_ofca.html
none of these have happened for the past 18 months there has not been any internet for that long either

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Could this be anything to do with the couple of dozen horses, 2 sheep and a pig waling down Catcote Road in the middle of the night ?
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on November 28, 2018, 03: PM
Could this be anything to do with the couple of dozen horses, 2 sheep and a pig waling down Catcote Road in the middle of the night ?

Is he moving the menagerie to the farm or to Jutland Road?
Free winter heating for the animals?

stokoe

Somebody been keeping bundles of hay in the big brick building in cemetary grounds behind the closed cafe in the crem,trailer full shifted last Thursday. Wouldn't suprise me if it's cranny.

mk1

I am reminded of all the stories of Seaton Lane and horses being kept in the houses.....

jawsbbc

Quote from: stokoe on November 28, 2018, 04: PM
Somebody been keeping bundles of hay in the big brick building in cemetary grounds behind the closed cafe in the crem,trailer full shifted last Thursday. Wouldn't suprise me if it's cranny.
you said this before stokoe and i think you could be right but how are they feeding the horses and animals with debts of £6,000 ? look for a silver warrior thats his mrs motor or probs be picked up by a hbc pick up knowing him

Grumblstiltskin

Quote from: mk1 on November 28, 2018, 06: PM
I am reminded of all the stories of Seaton Lane and horses being kept in the houses.....

Good old Sammy Stokes, his horse used to stick it's head out the living room window

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on November 28, 2018, 06: PM

Good old Sammy Stokes, his horse used to stick it's head out the living room window

I knew Sammy well, on  more than one occasion he took his horse in the Royal Back bar

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on November 29, 2018, 05: AM
I knew Sammy well, on  more than one occasion he took his horse in the Royal Back bar

Did he have to buy a dog ticket from you?

Grumblstiltskin

Quote from: Lord Elpus on November 29, 2018, 05: AM
Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on November 28, 2018, 06: PM

Did the horse enjoy a beer?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Have the keys to OFCA's premises finally been handed over? Wonder what happens next? What's happening to the animals at the community farm? So many questions ...  too few answers; no doubt more will emerge from the fog as time goes on.

diSme

There was a mail article a couple of days ago about all the animals escaping and wandering along catcote rd.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/escaped-horses-sheep-goats-and-pigs-go-for-wander-along-major-hartlepool-road-1-9470353
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

Why does Dr Dolittle keep coming to mind. To be fair, he could talk to the animals. ;D
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 03, 2018, 01: PM
Why does Dr Dolittle keep coming to mind. To be fair, he could talk to the animals. ;D

I've read that fellow thespians found Rex Harrison to be a bit of a 'character', too. ;)