JACKSONS LANDING/WATERFRONT

Started by jawsbbc, November 24, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diSme

Very interesting,, on several levels..
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

I think you're being a bit pessimistic about this development. I reckon it'll be the new Las Vegas with glitzy towers, thronging crowds, Hartlepool's own Shard, more swanky hotels than you can shake a stick at, the Red Arrows zooming and a swooping 24/7 sky writing witheir vapour trails in red (cancel the white and blue) writing ' Vote Labour, pleeeease'.
The costs of buying the big tin shed and demolition will be recouped in the first 10 minutes from the teeming mass of humanity arriving by boat, train and plane from the far corners of the earth to see the new eighth wonder of the world, just in front of the ninth wonder of the world which is how this lot got elected in the first place.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

IK.....You forgot Bicycles...........The Tall Fibs (according to the accounts) had 10,000 visitors on Bicycles.  ::) ::) ::)

Inspector Knacker

Forget to mention the biggest develoment on Fantasy Island, the phenomenon that is 'The Gormless Book of Records Centre'
Featuring several interactive experiences.
'Find the Carpet' where you take a trip through a maze of false clues to find where the mysterious Magic Carpet is hidden.

'The Wheels on the Bus'. Take a ride on the bus simulator that travels all over Hartlepool but is never seen.

'Albert RN' The story of a brave group of POW's who built a wooden dummy to assist in an escape. Albert later became a Councillor.

'Crazy Cafe' Watch as two buffoons try several times to run a cafe. Spot just where they're going wrong. Suitable for even pre school children to work out the problem.

'Try the Vision' an interactive spoof where an unlikely group of fantasists give you a vision and you have to work out if it's possible or just cobblers.

'We have a Town Plan' CANCELLED

'Rourkes DRifty' A desperate, outnumbered group continue to hold outagainst overwhelming odds, ignoring all assaults to cling on. Try and find out if the barricade is made of carpet rolls to win the game

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.