Labour group descends into all of war . . .

Started by DRiddle, November 14, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen Jones

Let's hope that they are discussing the resignation  of our honourable leader

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

My understanding was there was virtually ZERO reference to the issue at last nights Labour group meeting. I'm told Carl attempted to bring it up but was shut down.

DRiddle

I'm told the likelihood is BBC Tees will be running the story. The word on the HBC jungle drums is any initial information which could have caused the story to be killed off has been retracted and/or not supplied.

The story, if it does run, will cause further damage to the reputation of the council overall and in particular one individual.

If true, that tells you a lot about certain people. Sources suggest there is documented information within the walls of HBC which would kill off the story and stop the damage to the person and the council overall.

However, somebody seems unwilling or unable to supply the BBC with the evidence to exonerate the person at the centre of the story.

In short, someone within HBC WANTS the story to run, even though they know it will damage the reputation of an individual, a political party and the council as a whole.

and we all know who has form for pulling a stunt like that. . .

Owen Jones

Maybe they can't supply the information because there is none

Disgruntled voter

Quote from: Owen Jones on November 15, 2018, 07: PM
Let's hope that they are discussing the resignation  of our honourable leader
I hope the fool stays for the duration . Thanks to him the local electorate have finally woken up and realised the CLP is not for the common work force . And you shouldn't vote one party just because their parents did and their parent's parents.

DRiddle

Remember when Brash had CAB on the ropes in council drawing attention to the money Manor Residents Association/Who Cares North East has been funded over the years? Over a million quid?

Remember what CAB did? He re-raised the issue of Pamela Hargreaves and contract procurement. https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/contracts-probe-is-a-vendetta-says-councillor-1-5908602

At the time, everyone knew it was firstly vindictive and personal, and secondly a diversion tactic because the brown stuff was still hitting the fan regarding Wilcox. 

Within 3 weeks, Councillor Hargreaves was cleared of all wrong doing. https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-councillor-cleared-over-contract-claims-1-5969900

However, CAB had achieved his main objected of trying to discredit her.

It was fairly clear at the time it was a smear.

My guess is this story, alluded to in my opening post, is very likely to end the same way. I'll bet if the story breaks the person at the centre of it will be smeared, but ultimately found to have broken no rules.

Although to be honest, i actually don't care if i'm proven wrong. This is a 'red on red' issue. Labour cannot do anything other than take another step closer to destroying themselves with this one.

DRiddle

An alternative explanation from others within HBC seems to be that HBC has tried to supply the BBC reporter with the required information which would kill of the story and show it to be 'fake news'.... however, it's not that they WON'T provide it, it seems to be that they CAN'T provide it.

If that is the case, then it would seem that there may well be something in the story after all.

Basically, there's so much information and potential misinformation coming out of HBC at present that it's very hard to actually establish the truth.

I think i'll just sit back and watch what happens on this one. Both versions of what is supposed to have happened cannot obviously both be true.

Bunch of snakes the lot of them.

What is certain is the BBC have a story. It was fed to them directly and it looks like it'll come out soon.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on November 16, 2018, 05: PM
An alterdnative explanation from others within HBC seems to be that HBC has tried to supply the BBC reporter with the required information which would kill of the story and show it to be 'fake news'.... however, it's not that they WON'T provide it, it seems to be that they CAN'T provide it.

If that is the case, then it would seem that there may well be something in the story after all.

Basically, there's so much information and potential misinformation coming out of HBC at present that it's very hard to actually establish the truth.

I think i'll just sit back and watch what happens on this one. Both versions of what is supposed to have happened cannot obviously both be true.

What is certain is the BBC have a story. It was fed to them directly and it looks like it'll come out soon.

You really have to wonder just who is actually in control of HBC....At the present time HBC are operating like Fred Karno's Army........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Karno

Only in Hartlepool and Only Under a Labour Council

crisstw

Quote from: fred c on November 16, 2018, 07: PM
Quote from: DRiddle on November 16, 2018, 05: PM
An alterdnative explanation from others within HBC seems to be that HBC has tried to supply the BBC reporter with the required information which would kill of the story and show it to be 'fake news'.... however, it's not that they WON'T provide it, it seems to be that they CAN'T provide it.

You really have to wonder just who is actually in control of HBC....At the present time HBC are operating like Fred Karno's Army........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Karno

Only in Hartlepool and Only Under a Labour Council

The fact that the Akers-Belchers picked the current CEO even when one of them was supposed to be at a disciplinary shows who is really in charge of hbc

jawsbbc

Quote from: DRiddle on November 16, 2018, 04: PM
Remember when Brash had CAB on the ropes in council drawing attention to the money Manor Residents Association/Who Cares North East has been funded over the years? Over a million quid?

Remember what CAB did? He re-raised the issue of Pamela Hargreaves and contract procurement. https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/contracts-probe-is-a-vendetta-says-councillor-1-5908602

At the time, everyone knew it was firstly vindictive and personal, and secondly a diversion tactic because the brown stuff was still hitting the fan regarding Wilcox. 

Within 3 weeks, Councillor Hargreaves was cleared of all wrong doing. https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-councillor-cleared-over-contract-claims-1-5969900

However, CAB had achieved his main objected of trying to discredit her.

It was fairly clear at the time it was a smear.

My guess is this story, alluded to in my opening post, is very likely to end the same way. I'll bet if the story breaks the person at the centre of it will be smeared, but ultimately found to have broken no rules.

Although to be honest, i actually don't care if i'm proven wrong. This is a 'red on red' issue. Labour cannot do anything other than take another step closer to destroying themselves with this one.
this is what cab does TRIES to dig dirt up on whoever is trying to get the truth out   if its a council  employee/officer they are slammed with a gagging order  well lets see  what happens when he is found out that he was complicit with others and  with what HAS been going on with his clique, sab, cranney, james, barclay, ect ect.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: jawsbbc on November 17, 2018, 05: PM

this is what cab does TRIES to dig dirt up on whoever is trying to get the truth out   if its a council  employee/officer they are slammed with a gagging order  well lets see  what happens when he is found out that he was complicit with others and  with what HAS been going on with his clique, sab, cranney, james, barclay, ect ect.
[/quote]

He'll blame someone else!  The Tory Government, the Hartlepool Independents, homophobes, his hairdresser :o, in fact ANYONE...........watch out Stevie, you're not safe!

Inspector Knacker

I think he's realised he can see see the rail track is running out and the brakes are't working?
Result, train crash,  and all the noise is the sound off the whistle being pulled to lose steam, but this thing has it's own momentum now.
Hit the buffers time.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Might be worth listening to BBC Radio Tees between 4 and 6 this afternoon ....