Labour group descends into all of war . . .

Started by DRiddle, November 14, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

The word is the local Labour Group has now broken out into all-out war. Or rather an even BIGGER all-out war than was already going on. A BBC journalist is apparently shortly going to break a story leaked to him by a member of the Labour Group about ANOTHER member of the Labour Group.

Many people in the civic and various other followers of the Hartlepool political scene now know the story. We know the accusation made, the person involved and we know who leaked the story to the BBC.

I'm not going to break it before the BBC but when it makes the press it'll be obvious who leaked it and why.

The problem is of course, is if you leak damaging information you think you have on somebody to the press, it's probably safe to assume they'll retaliate if they have any dirt on you.

I wonder if the person at the centre of the story has any dirt he (or she) could fire back? LOL.

DRiddle

I've spoken on this forum before about 'crab mentality'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

You'll shortly see exactly what i meant . . .

pensionater

I wonder if the BBC are going to cover the ex PHF leaders (alleged)indecent assault charge.

fred c

Quote from: pensionater on November 14, 2018, 02: PM
I wonder if the BBC are going to cover the ex PHF leaders (alleged)indecent assault charge.

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty.....?

DRiddle

QuoteI wonder if the BBC are going to cover the ex PHF leaders (alleged)indecent assault charge.

I imagine they will in the fullness of time. It's already been in the local press.

DRiddle

It's possible, although with out the sex/stupidity element of the story it'll more likely stay regional i'd say.

Disgruntled voter

Somebody please pm me . The suspense is killing me :)

diSme

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on November 14, 2018, 04: PM
Somebody please pm me . The suspense is killing me :)

Personally,, I'm quite content to just sit back and watch the inevitable crumble happen in real time
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on November 14, 2018, 02: PM
It appears you are following no it fir them.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06p34fh

Skip this forward to 3.37.06

There's a clear reference to what I'm referring to.

However, for NOW at least moves have been made to kill the story.

Land Phil

Expenses?
I thought they ended as an effort to make the 31% rise more palatable.

Lord Elpus

The BBC need to contact Cllr Carl Richardson. I'm sure have all the information on his Stasi based.

Was this nation/regional BBC or just local radio?

DRiddle

It was BBC Tees. There's a link to it a few posts back. There's been further developments so it might take a day or two for the story to break. The BBC may even opt not to break it at all. Which would probably upset the person who intentionally leaked it.

Lord Elpus

Sorry for the poor previous posting, I'm sure Carl will have all the historic scandal on enough members to make this very interesting.