Local Labour Party members tighten the noose on Christopher Akers-Belcher

Started by DRiddle, November 10, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quite a variation in hair colour too. Anyone know the original colour?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Disgruntled voter

Oh I now see why their financial management is appalling.  The handsome one and Co don't have enough fingers to count past 10

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on December 26, 2018, 08: PM
Oh I now see why their financial management is appalling.  The handsome one and Co don't have enough fingers to count past 10

They could always take their shoes off - that would double the counting opportunities ...  ;D

Inspector Knacker

I recognise the hair colour though, a heady industrial strength  mix of 'Rottweiler Ginger' and ' Plutonium Blonde' from the 'Vision Range'.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 27, 2018, 06: AM
I recognise the hair colour though, a heady industrial strength  mix of 'Rottweiler Ginger' and ' Plutonium Blonde' from the 'Vision Range'.

;D

Disgruntled voter

I wonder if the labour mob rigged the vote for the butox one to win , purely for him to announce the tax rise. With an objective to kick him out before the next elections?

fred c

Mmmmmmm Interesting thought, but the voting record will show all of the labmob voted for the increase........Having said that, nothing would surprise any of us they are capable of anything and everything, is it any wonder voters have sussed out labour in the town.?

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on December 29, 2018, 10: AM
Mmmmmmm Interesting thought, but the voting record will show all of the labmob voted for the increase........Having said that, nothing would surprise any of us they are capable of anything and everything, is it any wonder voters have sussed out labour in the town.?

I was disappointed that they voted with CAB - this would have been an opportunity to show a new face of Labour - but no - so it looks like it will be same old Labour but different masks

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: jeffh on December 30, 2018, 10: AM
Quote from: fred c on December 29, 2018, 10: AM

I was disappointed that they voted with CAB - this would have been an opportunity to show a new face of Labour - but no - so it looks like it will be same old Labour but different masks

At least most of the Hartlepool public now knows what a bunch of charlatans Labour are!    Let's just remind them at the next local elections, exactly what Labour / HBC  has done and what they've NOT done under the leadership :o of CAB!   Not forgetting how much CT payers money they've wasted over the years!

Inspector Knacker

It appears the 'noose' was no more than a pure silk, virgin wool lined cravat of reassurance crafted by the Olympically dim followers.
Not so much a local Party, more a modern day Court of Marie Antoinette, architectural follies are thrown at the plebs to impress them. Instead of 'let them eat bread' we get a makeover on a makeover. The Party is toothless, the elite think they're untouchable, but the people will decide their future in politics.