Triumphant Youth

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, November 06, 2018, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I often find myself riding my bike around the headland, in fact I was over there this morning, I made my usual stop at the bench next to the memorial garden, as usual it looked immaculate and the thought passed through my head.....

"If it ain't Broke, Don't Fix It".....The political point scoring by the Tooting Tornado was and is totally unnecessary....there is no need to spend money on a path.......

If he want's to spend council taxpayers money, he should push for the Promenade Bandstand to be refurbished, that's if he knows where it is......It would be a superb 'Events Space'

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on November 06, 2018, 09: PM
I often find myself riding my bike around the headland, in fact I was over there this morning, I made my usual stop at the bench next to the memorial garden, as usual it looked immaculate and the thought passed through my head.....

"If it ain't Broke, Don't Fix It".....The political point scoring by the Tooting Tornado was and is totally unnecessary....there is no need to spend money on a path.......

If he want's to spend council taxpayers money, he should push for the Promenade Bandstand to be refurbished, that's if he knows where it is......It would be a superb 'Events Space'
A couple of years ago I spent quite a while trying to get the then Labour Councillors to repair the seats in the bandstand area - all to no avail.  Shane Moore had them repaired at the first time of asking.

Inspector Knacker

Is it a case of building up a 'portfolio of achievements' to wave at the electorate if he ever steps up as candidate as MP at the next election? Another case of building a bridge where there isn't a river to cross, but it looks good yo the electorate.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.