Wright

Started by hismaimai9999, October 26, 2018, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismaimai9999

OK for the little fella to pontificate about Ashley on national television. Closer to home what is he going to do about Angie and failure to pay the minimum wage?  Double standards??
Hi everyone im ALEX  From in USA
nice to meet you and good luck to you

jawsbbc

Quote from: hismaimai9999 on October 26, 2018, 08: AM
OK for the little fella to pontificate about Ashley on national television. Closer to home what is he going to do about Angie and failure to pay the minimum wage?  Double standards??
must be  hartlepool labour thing  ;D blame/name everyone but  turns a blind eye to their own

Stevef

This is a fake post, copied from a post made in 2016 by Sanddancer. The user account is currently banned.
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I suppose a post titled Hill would be more appropriate, if he had actually done anything.

Ben Houchen announces some new investment every day, it must be embarrassing to the local Labour crew.

Has Hill delivered anything ?

I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Sanddancer

My ears have been burning and I find it very puzzling to find my post from 2016 resurrected. Has anyone any idea what's going on?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Sanddancer on October 26, 2018, 03: PM
My ears have been burning and I find it very puzzling to find my post from 2016 resurrected. Has anyone any idea what's going on?

PM sent.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on October 26, 2018, 02: PM
I suppose a post titled Hill would be more appropriate, if he had actually done anything.

Ben Houchen announces some new investment every day, it must be embarrassing to the local Labour crew.

Has Hill delivered anything ?
His seat, to the real MP he's keeping it warm for?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.