Disaster in Hart for the Corbynites...............

Started by mk1, October 12, 2018, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

The SCABs have seen off the Corbynites. All the  promises came to nothing. The people just do not believe them.  They have completely failed yet again.  Tom, Anth & Pixie Bratt are not quite as clever as they keep telling us they are.  They are being trounced by a group who would struggle to reach a double-digit collective IQ.  Oh (dear) Jeremy Corbyn................

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1175673425925986/

mk1

This is the crack team that delivered victory for James Brewer in  Hart Ward.

You knew the Corbynite was doomed when you saw who was backing her:

mk1

See here  the strategy of smearing HIG by everyone taking time out from chanting the manta 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' so they can post the same lie over-and-over again on local forums. Samples from the soon-to-be-deleted page of the unsuccessful Corbynite  Candidate:

Disgruntled voter

I seen brash outside the polling station with a handful of labour leaflets.  Seeing him reminded me I need to vote HIG formally ukip :)

DRiddle

I've kept pretty quiet during the campaign and just watched things pan out. I knew it would be close, it always is in Hart expect during a general election year.

But the other day I saw the HIG leaflet they put out and thought to myself "there's 3 words on there that might just sneak them home".

The 3 words were "Christopher Akers-Belchers candidate . . ."

It said "Christoper Akers-Belcher's candidate Aileen Kendon . . ." And then talked about some issues to do with meetings at the residents association and blah blah blah.

The reputation of the Hartlepool Labour group is on the floor. Even with the ward boundary changes only a general election coinciding with a local vote will save Hartlepool labour from losing control of HBC . . . IF him and the Scab cronies are still involved.

I know literally hundreds of life long labour voters who are absolutely point blank 100% refusing to vote Labour at local level while the SCABS, Cranney and Mad dog are anywhere near the civic centre.

Potentially good Labour candidates are losing their seats by association.

It'll keep happening so long as the scabs are involved.

SRMoore

Congratulations to James Brewer. The young man worked extremely hard in this short campaign and doorsteped as much as possible in such a large ward.

The general theme on the doorstep was that people did not believe [small n] new labour was the answer and that they were confident that bullying tactics will not be accepted and endorsed by the average voter.

Inspector Knacker

The trouble with Labourd in Hartlepool?

1. Captain Toxic and his crew.

2.  The Party really do believe they have the divine right to assume Hartlepool is there's to rule in sublime perpetuity till the end of time.

3. A once proud party ( who my gran dragged me around the doors polling for many years ago) is losing it's relevance to the working man/woman of this town, mainly because they've lost touch and more concerned with politics in theory than in practice.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

DRiddle

So next year Labour will have to defend SEVEN of the 11 wards. 3 of those are mammy belchers warm but soon to be ex-seat in Jesmond, loadsamoney lindridge in fens and rossmere and Dr Pothole in Headland and Harbour. In the other 4 they're defending they could put up a monkey that's been strategically shaved and still win (as has been proven on the Manor House Ward).

The 3 I mentioned though, are VERY winnable and the indy's only really need to focus hard on those 3 and defend their stronger one or two.

Can Akers-Belcher do the unthinkable? Can he reduce a labour council in a North Eastern heartland, bang smack in the middle of ten yes of Tory austerity to a minority rule situation?

Yes. Yes he can.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on October 12, 2018, 06: AM

Can Akers-Belcher do the unthinkable? Can he reduce a labour council in a North Eastern heartland, bang smack in the middle of ten yes of Tory austerity to a minority rule situation?

Yes. Yes he can.
It takes a special kind of leadership to achieve such an outcome.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Land Phil

Hart has just been identified for landfill, parking meters and demolition of the village hall for housing. ...I hope that is a joke !!!

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on October 12, 2018, 01: AM
See here  the strategy of smearing HIG by everyone taking time out from chanting the manta 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' so they can post the same lie over-and-over again on local forums. Samples from the soon-to-be-deleted page of the unsuccessful Corbynite  Candidate:

If throwing the UKIP accusation at the HIG is the best Anth, Cook, Pixie Bratt, Brass et al can manage they really are out of touch.

They would have had more chance of success if they had looked into the LabTor governance of Hartlepool under the SCABAL, the behaviour of some councillors was nothing short of disgraceful.

You can't sweep away years of pointless profligacy self serving and greed by attacking councillors who are behaving like 'local councillors'

pieface

Unfortunately, can't mock them for saying voting independent is effectively voting UKIP as it is true when some candidates and even subsequent councillors have put themselves forward as UKIP in previous elections. They are politically minded but deny it to get voted in and onto the expenses bandwagon..

Lucy Lass-Tick

A. National party politics should not apply to local elections.
B. UKIP's virtually dead.

Owen Jones

The Labour Party need to call a vote of no confidence in the SCABS or its the end for them in the next elections