deja vou

Started by kevplumb, October 04, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Johnny Bongo

£60 grand...not a large amount when you look at certain other thefts ;) that have happened in this town!   I'm just wondering WHO investigates Councils and/ or their councillors? 

Land Phil

How many times have they cut and pasted the message about it not happening again ?

fred c

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on October 04, 2018, 09: PM
£60 grand...not a large amount when you look at certain other thefts ;) that have happened in this town!   I'm just wondering WHO investigates Councils and/ or their councillors?

"I'm just wondering WHO investigates Councils and/ or their councillors?"

A an awful lot of people are curious about the point, how long did it take to take action against MRA and Wilcox and even when they found out they gave her and the trustees several months to put things in order.

Lessons certainly weren't learned from that case, will we hear the same mantra after the next occurrence .....because as sure as eggs are eggs, it will happen again.

Inspector Knacker

'Lessons will be learned' another popular one liner from the book of excuses from a lot of organisations when the s**t hits the proverbial fan.
They never do. It's just their way of saying let's just forget about it eh? Then burying it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.