CAB & sidekick up for honours?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, October 03, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Just a thought........ If CAB & Thomas attend the awards ceremony and their partners also attend, will the council tax payers be picking up the tab for them......

No wonder people are sick to death of Party politics in Hartlepool.....

Inspector Knacker

I really can't see them going 'unaccompanied', especially if there's the attraction of 'limelight'.
That said it's time they realised it's a nomination, not a Coronation. Any fool can be nominated.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on October 05, 2018, 09: PM
https://www.facebook.com/katie.trueman.180/posts/309427666511383

Note who liked Katie's post. The usual gaggle of sycophantic fart-catching close friends & family members, rigged radio competition organisers and the  favourite auditor of Councilors running a scam CIC.

No likes from Tom, Andy SimmsDan, Julie  etc. I wonder why?
both KHANS CRANNEYS CREW  shes an accountant  he is a web designer all ar** lickers the lot

fred c

The comments from the CEO of LGiu appear to be symptomatic of Public Servants......Has he actually bothered his a**e to look into the circumstances of those nominated and the nominee.....

Inspector Knacker

"The short listed Councillors went above and beyond the call of duty in 2018 making a real difference to their residents."
I've heard it all now!

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on October 06, 2018, 08: PM
"The short listed Councillors went above and beyond the call of duty in 2018 making a real difference to their residents."
I've heard it all now!

The only difference they (The Labscum!) make to residents is that the Council Tax will be increased, thereby costing the residents MORE money!

Inspector Knacker

Making a real difference to their residents. not necessarily for the better.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: admin on October 06, 2018, 07: PM
The Post's editorial on this ... thanks to Titus for the cartoon.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/news/232/Governance/October-06-2018/Leader-Nominated-for-Award
Regarding Sir Leadalot's visit to his Coronation, can anyone name the two people inside the pantomime horse he sits astride.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on October 07, 2018, 10: AM
barclay and beck >:(
Ah, if that's the case then, will Beck be the Beckside and Barclay the Horses mouth?

Disgruntled voter

Barclay has worked tirelessly for this town !!! He has sacrificed his body to reduce the alcohol volume per resident of this town . His rosy completion is testament to his dedication

seaton

Interesting to note it was on the Mail front page online for a very short period that neither won an award, were they at the event and did the tax payers foot the bill for travel and accommodation,
I think the answer would be yes too both.

DRiddle

Here it is here https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/two-senior-hartlepool-councillors-unsuccessful-at-national-awards-ceremony-1-9433013

To be honest HAD they won one can only assume that the whole thing was some kind of ironic hoax.

I've said since he started that CAB WILL go down as the worst leader in the entire history of Hartlepool Council. I have absolutely no doubt about that. His actions may well contribute to ( a) bankrupting the council and (b  ) killing off large sections of the Labour vote in Hartlepool certainly at local level. In fact, he's already well on his way to achieving B.

As for Stephen Thomas. he'll mainly be remember for literally crying his eyes out when he lost an election a few years back. I'm sure he's a nice enough bloke but as far as i'm concerned anyone who is on CABS payroll via health watch is tainted. If anyone has had the 'pleasure' of trying to stay awake during one of his powerpoints 'revealing' that health and health care is bad in Hartlepool will know that he's a waste of space.

Nice enough bloke, but politically wetter than a sexually aroused goldfish.

Inspector Knacker

Rumour has it they've been nominated for the 'Nobbled Pizza Prize'.