CAB & sidekick up for honours?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, October 03, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolkinchance

What an absolute joke! The most vilified, disgraceful, self-serving council individual the town has had the displeasure of knowing! 

mk1

I would not get too excited about it.  He has absolutely no chance of winning  or coming anywhere close to getting past the initial binning of the no-hopers. Its just someone in the Labour group  putting his name forward  to suck up to the cretin and get a dig in at the Corbynist. They must be fuming.
Imagine  the  person charged with finding out who he was laughed when he checked him out!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Lets hope the awards ceremony doesn't clash with the one for the best Healthwatch in the country.
I don't believe it.

mk1

link to the Facebook Mail story.
Who will be the first to post a message of support on the story?

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/2132083306811508

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on October 03, 2018, 04: PM
link to the Facebook Mail story.
Who will be the first to post a message of support on the story?

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/2132083306811508

From the comments you would think that people don't appreciate his unique qualities ...  ;)

mk1

The photo they use  shows how the repeated botox treatments have damaged left uper eye-lid.

Bluenose

i would be more interested in seeing the nomination information- who nominated him and why

diSme

I had to quench back a small amount of vomit when I saw this article
I believe everything and nothing

Lucy Lass-Tick

The link to the mail's no longer working - anyone got screen shots?

fred c

There's to much info in the media on the Botox Babe...It would make a laughing stock of a National Award......Besides he doesn't need anyone else to tell him he is 'famous' The Boy in the Mans Body will constantly remind him...NPD overload.

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on October 03, 2018, 06: PM
The link to the mail's no longer working - anyone got screen shots?
It appears the Facebook story sank under the weight of negative and mocking comments. The Mail got either  cold feet or a threat from the Corbynists (who despair at the 100%  negative reaction) that more adds would be shifting to Hartlepool Life when the coup is complete.
It just confirms we  have a 'Free Press' locally-free of anything negative about Labour

Owen Jones

Quote from: Bluenose on October 03, 2018, 05: PM
i would be more interested in seeing the nomination information- who nominated him and why
Katie Trueman was their nominee

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Owen Jones on October 03, 2018, 07: PM
Quote from: Bluenose on October 03, 2018, 05: PM

Thank you, Owen Jones.

mk1

Quote from: Owen Jones on October 03, 2018, 07: PM

That will be her Parthian Shot at the Corbyn Cabal.

How quickly political fortune changes. Was it really on a few months back they were arranging a  special Corbyn flying visit  so she could be pictured with the Great man himself.

https://www.facebook.com/mikehillmp/photos/a.183021875607069/185506745358582/?type=3&theater

All local Forums were spammed relentlessly with  messages from Labour shills promoting Katie as the vanguard of the new generation who were going to  gets the SCABs out. Turns out Katie fell under the spell of the SCABs and became a devoted follower of the wrong (self-proclaimed) Great Man.  In turn Katie was stabbed in the back by her former Comrades and she does this to spite. Just the usual way the Comrades treat each other!
Remember this when the next 'new broom' appears telling you to vote for them and that they will vote the SCABs out.

Katie has erased her councillor page and seems to be very involved with groups that leave little time for any work as a Councillor. Does she attend meetings at all?
I can't see how she is able to represent her ward with all  this on her plate

https://www.facebook.com/100009014927934/videos/2064073447236466/