suez recycling HBC AND MARJORIE JAMES

Started by jawsbbc, September 20, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

PEICE IN HARTLEPOOL MAIL CONCERNING SUEZ RECYCLING  MARJORIE JAMES IS A DIRECTOR THERE  and so is her partner JAMES MICHEAL KAY

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155847897284016&set=pcb.1163152010511461&type=3&theater&ifg=1

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/3vqmmlE-0tifL0XjI3JQO_5X8F8/appointments

https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/councillors/35/marjorie_james

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02669578/officers

KAY, James Michael
Correspondence address
Suez House, Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, SL6 1ES
Role ACTIVE
Director
Date of birth
July 1952
Appointed on
9 August 2001
Nationality
British
Country of residence
United Kingdom
Occupation
Non-Executive Director

Marjorie Anne JAMES
Filter appointments
Filter appointmentsCurrent appointments
Total number of appointments 1
Date of birth
November 1958
SUEZ RECYCLING AND RECOVERY TEES VALLEY LTD (02669578)
Company status
Active
Correspondence address
Hartlepool Borough Council, Civic Centre, Victoria Road, Hartlepool, England, TS24 8AY
Role ACTIVE
Director
Appointed on
8 June 2016
Nationality
British
Country of residence
England
Occupation
Councillor

Inspector Knacker

Is a Councillor an occupation? And, why would your correspondence address be the Civic?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

This is old news and the post were all over it long ago.

On a completely unrelated note, did anyone ever get to the bottom of why Mad Dog was SO keen to ban sea coalers from the beach?

I mean, if she DID pull that off, the beaches would be jet black with naturally deposited coal in no time at all.

So presumably then the council would need to either remove the coal themselves or contract a firm to remove it for them.

There probably aren't that many firms round and about who offer a beach cleaning/sea coal management service . . .

Still, it didn't happen so I guess it's all hypothetical.

jawsbbc

Quote from: DRiddle on September 20, 2018, 08: PM

On a completely unrelated note, did anyone ever get to the bottom of why Mad Dog was SO keen to ban sea coalers from the beach?

I mean, if she DID pull that off, the beaches would be jet black with naturally deposited coal in no time at all.

So presumably then the council would need to either remove the coal themselves or contract a firm to remove it for them.

There probably aren't that many firms round and about who offer a beach cleaning/sea coal management service . . .

david she wanted the coal removal contract for her partner it was common knowledge and it would be suez that would remove the coal but sorry maj if you lie  make sure your a good one 1 phone call to the crown estate brought your plan tumbling down  did you feel a fool? you all looked a fool, and on about none of the labcon are corrupt :D ask ray martin wells what/who  changed his mind  labour think  no one knows anything about the underhanded way the scabs cranney james  work  but they are not clever enough to cover their tracks  plus their  workmates are sick of them and reveal a lot about the leader and his lying   crew

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: jawsbbc on September 20, 2018, 09: PM

david she wanted the coal removal contract for her partner it was common knowledge and it would be suez that would remove the coal but sorry maj if you lie  make sure your a good one 1 phone call to the crown estate brought your plan tumbling down  did you feel a fool? you all looked a fool, and on about none of the labcon are corrupt :D ask ray martin wells what/who  changed his mind  labour think  no one knows anything about the underhanded way the scabs cranney james  work  but they are not clever enough to cover their tracks  plus their  workmates are sick of them and reveal a lot about the leader and his lying   crew

I heard from a seacoaler that when the barrier to the 'new' Skeleton pier was padlocked, which allowed access to the seacoal wagons, a certain seacoaler demanded, in no uncertain terms, that if the padlock was not removed in a specific time, then the whole gate would be ripped out using a JCB!   Guess what?  HBC removed the padlock....and the seacoalers carried on with their business!  It was rumoured that the padlock was actually applied by Mad Dog herself!   

stokoe

CHRIST,m.d born 1958,must of had paper rounds at Gillens,goodhalls,bungalow store.

Land Phil

When MD was getting a hard time over the Seaton parking charges all the recycling facilities in Seaton disappeared.
I asked her why and she said it was nothing to do with HBC, it was the recycling company.

I knew of her directorship but she never mentioned it.

I always assumed it was down to spite.

jawsbbc

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on September 20, 2018, 11: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on September 20, 2018, 09: PM

I heard from a seacoaler that when the barrier to the 'new' Skeleton pier was padlocked, which allowed access to the seacoal wagons, a certain seacoaler demanded, in no uncertain terms, that if the padlock was not removed in a specific time, then the whole gate would be ripped out using a JCB!   Guess what?  HBC removed the padlock....and the seacoalers carried on with their business!  It was rumoured that the padlock was actually applied by Mad Dog herself!   
ALL THAT WAS A RUMOUR  JOHNY BONGO   TRUE STORY WAS MAJ LIED TO THE SEA COAL LADS TELLING THEM( THE CROWN HAD INSTRUCTED  HBC TO CLOSE ALL BEACH ACCESSES  BECAUSE OF LIABILITY ISSUES)   IT WAS MYSELF THAT PERSONALLY  PHONED THE CROWN ESTATE AND I WAS TOLD THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT  BLOCKED BEACH ACCESS.  WE LATER  FOUND OUT THAT RAY MARTIN WELLS  WAS GIVEN A ULTIMATUM WHICH WAS THIS . I am calling the council today for a meeting we support the council with sponsorships etc and have just gave £250,000 to renovate one of the parks from our LFT scheme so the tap will stop if something is not done to give these people there lively hood back

jawsbbc

anyone heard anything about marjorie james lately she has been very quiet not like her :-\

jawsbbc

MARJORIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANYONE SEEN THIS MANOR COUNCILLOR

Johnny Bongo

She's too busy with her new modelling career!

Black Adjustable Safety Dog Muzzle Pet Puppy Mouth Mask Anti Biting Barking
1 x Pet Dog Bark Mask. Mouth Circle Adjustable strap with buckle, easy to put on. Head Circle Color: Black. L: Approx. 34cm-40cm/ 13.3"-15.7". M: Approx.

Disgruntled voter

I seen her  outside Mac Donald's wearing a yellow jump suit ,bright red lipstick and carrying a couple of bloons....

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on September 25, 2018, 04: PM
I seen her  outside Mac Donald's wearing a yellow jump suit ,bright red lipstick and carrying a couple of bloons....

That cannot have been her!  The character outside McDonalds is smiling....Mad Dog doesn't do smiling!  >:(