Smoke & Mirrors

Started by grim reaper, September 15, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

It's almost laughable. In the 'special edition' of her newsletter, A. Kendon makes lots of complaints about how the town is being run, and that SHE will change how it is run.  ::)

On every one of her points of complaint, you can attach the cause of the complaint at the end. (Labour). >:(
She states it is a shameful waste of money to have the by-election, as it will be contested again in May. Yes, I agree, with so few months to go;
WHY didn't the Labour seat holder stay on until then??  Cause? Labour.  >:(

She is going to fight the never ending new house building going on in Hartlepool. She wants to stop the 'build now, plan later' system.  Cause?  labour.   >:(
She complains of over development of our green spaces and that 'greed has trumped common sense'.  Cause?  Labour.   >:(

She is devastated at the loss of community facilities and will 'fight to get it'.
She means the hospital.  Cause?  Labour.   >:(   >:(

She states 'For too long the Council has ignored rural areas' and wants to 'Protect bus services'.  Who cut the subsidy?  Cause?   Labour.   >:(

Does she REALLY think she can go up against the established 'players' in the Labcon junta?
One of whom was, until very recently, one of the 'developers' she complains of.  8)  8)

Just  to indicate how badly the junta want her in Hart ward is the fact the rotund bearded one was out door knocking on her behalf a few days ago.  8)
Doesn't she realise it will be quid pro quo if/when she gets in?   :-\ ???

I fervently exhort the Hart ward residents to see through the 'I will do' claptrap and realise she will be a carbon copy of the invisible Jean.

Go Independent, or PHF and let's overturn the iniquitous power base infesting our Civic Centre. PLEASE.

kevplumb

can't fault you for that one son
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

ReturntoZenda

I know she's got a lot of people's backs up with her hijacking of the Clavering community Facebook page. She's been made an admin and banned a few people that she deems unsuitable. Mainly because they haven't been quite effusive enough in their praise of her tiresome self promotion.

fred c

Another Mad Dog......Perish the thought.

mk1

Quote from: ReturntoZenda on September 15, 2018, 09: PM
I know she's got a lot of people's backs up with her hijacking of the Clavering community Facebook page. She's been made an admin..............
Not an accident. This is Labour/Momentum policy. Join as many local groups as possible and get your people as admins. Check out all the local groups and see how many Labour worthies are busy  censoring them.

Inspector Knacker

It was Goebbels who discovered the use of the media as a powerful tool and cleverly controlled it in a one party state to make their view the only view.
One quote of his comes to mind, 'Accuse the other side of that which YOU are guilty'. It has a certain ring to it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on September 16, 2018, 12: AM
Quote from: ReturntoZenda on September 15, 2018, 09: PM
I know she's got a lot of people's backs up with her hijacking of the Clavering community Facebook page. She's been made an admin..............
Not an accident. This is Labour/Momentum policy. Join as many local groups as possible and get your people as admins. Check out all the local groups and see how many Labour worthies are busy  censoring them.
your so right  one local group that has 18000/20000  had one made admin as soon as you post they delete it i questioned it as a few weeks earlier there was large  political post he said he had never seen  it so he could not comment

fred c

The Corbyn Pixies have a track record of using dummy fb identities and using various posters to attack those who disagree with their political philosophy......That's backed up with a plethora of likes from the usual suspects who are also very quick to attack anyone who disagrees with the LabCor ideals.

Inspector Knacker

For all the talk of change, it's just a rebranding of the same old, same old, nothing fresh. We'll basically end up with the another political MOT failure with a quick spray job, go faster stripes and louder horn.

Disgruntled voter

Just a poor attempt by another Labour cell  at re-branding . Blame your predecessors and repeat their mistake before being taken over by another muppet preaching the same political indoctrination . And sadly the masses will buy into the same clap trap offered in different packaging . :(

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on September 18, 2018, 02: PM
Just a poor attempt by another Labour cell  at re-branding . Blame your predecessors and repeat their mistake before being taken over by another muppet preaching the same political indoctrination . And sadly the masses will buy into the same clap trap offered in different packaging . :(
Troible is, a lot of voters vote for the party not the candidate. Look at some of those elected and you can see why they need the protection of a party machine to get elected. As long as people vote with their feet and not their common sense, the dismal ground hog day will continue.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on September 18, 2018, 08: AM
We'll basically end up with the another political MOT failure with a quick spray job, go faster stripes and louder horn.
I am confident once all the Class Traitors are purged from Hartlepool Labour Party and  we will see the likes of Anth and Pixie Brat  applying  to their mates on the for Council grants (and being nodded through) for their pet projects. 100%  certain to happen, plus ça change.

fred c

Ohhhh yes.... nothing much will change, Hartlepool will still top the league tables for all the wrong reasons and we still won't gain any benefit if Corbyn's version of labour win the next GE....

What can the £3 Corbynites offer in the way of improving services and amenities ? apart from different labour councillors backing up the constant central government cuts trotted out by the current the town MP....I really wonder ?

Inspector Knacker

You never know, they might have a different taste in carpet colour's, they'll probably want to rip up Church Street and Church Square and rename them, and the airbrushing will be going full pelt and history re-written, but nothing will change, they'll have learnt nothing and forgotten nothing.

pieface

Anyone noticed the Hart Ward area is looking a bit more tidy in time for the election? The green spaces have never had the grass so trim 😉 and king oswy shops are set to be tidied up etc