More TVs

Started by seaton, September 12, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaton

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-council-to-consider-seating-changes-and-technology-improvements-to-meeting-chamber-1-9345774

Well only considering it plus a request from PHF to be moved as they have more Councillors than the Conservatives.

stokoe

Wouldn't of dared do that if little Raymondo was still there.

kevplumb

IMHO
I think the majority of the people that attend council meetings would prefer to be able to ask questions that did not have to be submitted in advance and get straight understandable answers

some chance of that happening  >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jeffh

Quote from: kevplumb on September 12, 2018, 08: PM
IMHO
I think the majority of the people that attend council meetings would prefer to be able to ask questions that did not have to be submitted in advance and get straight understandable answers

Who knows - a Labour Council led by David Hunter may reverse some of the undemocratic changes we have had to endure or failing that an Independent Council I'm sure would undo them.

What surprises me about all of this is CAB had all the warnings about 18 months ago yet he continued to dig a bigger hole for himself

fred c

Quote from: jeffh on September 12, 2018, 08: PM
Quote from: kevplumb on September 12, 2018, 08: PM
IMHO

Who knows - a Labour Council led by David Hunter may reverse some of the undemocratic changes we have had to endure or failing that an Independent Council I'm sure would undo them.

What surprises me about all of this is CAB had all the warnings about 18 months ago yet he continued to dig a bigger hole for himself

CAB believes his own publicity and he has always believed in his own omnipotence, the amazing thing to me has been why they (the labmob) didn't / haven't ditched him long before now.

If any of the current councillors are involved with the Corbyn Pixies in remodeling Hartlepool labour, why haven't they attempted to get shot of the SCABS & Co.....I think we all the reasons for that.