Just a thought.

Started by Inspector Knacker, June 13, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Heknocks68 on June 14, 2018, 09: PM

Top end of the Burn Valley is an absolute disgrace, nettles,weeds and crap growing 4' 5' & 6' high....public spaces are becoming jungles in places.

Catcote Road, adjacent to family wood, head protection required for pedestrians, Catcote Road, Brierton allotments near car wash, head protection required by pedestrians. Hucklehoven way opposite college car park (Hawker trainer) head protection required by pedestrians , forced into oncoming traffic, hello.
Overgrown foliage causing many problems all over the town, eye injury a real factor for pedestrians on public "walk ways" but it's ok, it only affects those who actually live in the town, NO CLOSING DOWN BECAUSE IT's WINDY OR SNOWING, you get the gist ladies. When overhanging foliage (within in some cases less the 1.85mtr of the footpath) sways in the wind, the impact on the optical organs could be catastrophic , how much do the goverbers of the town "REALLY" care?

The glorious leaders wait till someone wakes them from their slumbers and points  it out to them and if it's a vote loser a flunky is despatched to sort it out sharpish in a blaze of publicity while taking the credit.
Does no one go round the town anymore inspecting on a regular basis?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 15, 2018, 05: AM
Quote from: Heknocks68 on June 14, 2018, 09: PM

Top end of the Burn Valley is an absolute disgrace, nettles,weeds and crap growing 4' 5' & 6' high....public spaces are becoming jungles in places.

Catcote Road, adjacent to family wood, head protection required for pedestrians, Catcote Road, Brierton allotments near car wash, head protection required by pedestrians. Hucklehoven way opposite college car park (Hawker trainer) head protection required by pedestrians , forced into oncoming traffic, hello.
Overgrown foliage causing many problems all over the town, eye injury a real factor for pedestrians on public "walk ways" but it's ok, it only affects those who actually live in the town, NO CLOSING DOWN BECAUSE IT's WINDY OR SNOWING, you get the gist ladies. When overhanging foliage (within in some cases less the 1.85mtr of the footpath) sways in the wind, the impact on the optical organs could be catastrophic , how much do the goverbers of the town "REALLY" care?

The glorious leaders wait till someone wakes them from their slumbers and points  it out to them and if it's a vote loser a flunky is despatched to sort it out sharpish in a blaze of publicity while taking the credit.
Does no one go round the town anymore inspecting on a regular basis?
In the Labour Wards that's towards the end of April and the beginning of May each year

The Great Dictator

The thing is STIG, its not her responsibility.

Two weeks ago i rang the council dog fouling dept. to report a pile of dog sh*t outside the bank.

Low and behold it is still there despite the health risks  :-[

Inspector Knacker

A new chair is installed and miraculously brings coronation gifts with him.
How did someone so new to the job organise all this in such a short time?
Why did this money appear now?
Will he now be seen as a miracle worker/man of action who gets things done?
So much for the 'cuts' mantra! ::)

pieface

kevplumb

have the SCABS got a log burner by any chance ?
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on June 29, 2018, 05: PM
SHHHHHHH, They think it's a telly.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Bluenose

It maybe  me but why should residents  tell them what needs to be done. Surely they as the elected officials should be in their wards seeing for themselves . There are 3 per ward  as i believe . Mind saying that  have not seen any of my representatives  walk down my street . Makes you wonder what they do with their busy days

fred c

Quote from: Bluenose on July 13, 2018, 01: PM
It maybe  me but why should residents  tell them what needs to be done. Surely they as the elected officials should be in their wards seeing for themselves . There are 3 per ward  as i believe . Mind saying that  have not seen any of my representatives  walk down my street . Makes you wonder what they do with their busy days

I live in Rift House...now part of Manor West and I haven't hide nor hair of Barclay, James or SAB other than pre-election canvassing or the dog s**t campaign, for years, despite the Boy in a Mans Body claiming "I walk the ward regular".
::)

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 29, 2018, 08: PM
Quote from: kevplumb on June 29, 2018, 05: PM
SHHHHHHH, They think it's a telly.
They've took it back to Argos as it was faulty, could only get one channel, only showed movie of burning logs and CAB burnt his fingers when polishing the screen.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on July 13, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: Bluenose on July 13, 2018, 01: PM

I live in Rift House...now part of Manor West and I haven't hide nor hair of Barclay, James or SAB other than pre-election canvassing or the dog s**t campaign, for years, despite the Boy in a Mans Body claiming "I walk the ward regular".
::)
But what sort of 'ward' is it and does the matron get upset?