The things they used to say.....before they were seeking Political Office.

Started by mk1, July 09, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Apart from the usual gaggle of boot-licking sycophants who 'like' every utterance of The Dear Leader Alan goes the extra mile and makes sure there are no obstructions on SABs back-passage. Poor Alan has to grit his teeth and suck it up in order to get the next  vacant safe-seat.
How different to his previous take on The Local Labour Establishment:

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,909.msg11309.html#msg11309

Quote from: ARC86 on May 15, 2013, 06: PM
I suspect that you may be correct Lucy Lass-Tick. There isn't a great deal of talent left in the local Labour group, as i said previously i was prepared to put my head on the pedastal and stand as a Labour candidate, but one, given my views on here (so far) i would never get selected, and two I would not stand for a Party which no longer is attached to any of its roots.

These past few months have been nothing but a joke if your a Labour supporter, if it weren't for the good people on this site, we wouldn't be aware of how inept this lot really are! This is one cross in the box they won't be getting come election time!

mk1

Let us try a little quiz. Which current Labour greasy-pole climber (since elected to office in the local Labour Party) used to say this about London-based carpet-baggers who seek election in Hartlepool?

The link is dead but it was a link to a photo of a labour Councillor who lives in London   prospective Tory GE Candidate who who lived in London and came to the Marina in order to pretend he was 'local'.

fred c

There are some serious a**elickers on that list.......Strange how they appear to have forgotten their previous behaviour, some of which wouldn't have been out of place in a den of iniquity.....

Heknocks68

Yousef and Raj for next HBFC Hartlepool Borough Football Club, the take over is on.

DRiddle

There's a many worrying things about that 'like list'. The most notable for me is the intelligence level of the majority of the people who have liked it. Having had the misfortune to have to interact with many of those people, I'd say there are maybe 5 on there capable of offering ANYTHING meaningful to a conversation. There are few on there that literally caused me to wince when they spoke. It truly is painful and embarrassing to have to listen to some of the people on that list, let alone watch them destroy the town.

Alas, it's a flaw in a democracy I'm afraid. I'm starting to think the various philosophers who've advocated rule by some sort of despotic genius were right after all.

We're half way there in Hartlepool. We're ruled by despotic idiots.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on July 10, 2018, 06: AM
There's a many worrying things about that 'like list'. The most notable for me is the intelligence level of the majority of the people who have liked it. Having had the misfortune to have to interact with many of those people, I'd say there are maybe 5 on there capable of offering ANYTHING meaningful to a conversation. There are few on there that literally caused me to wince when they spoke. It truly is painful and embarrassing to have to listen to some of the people on that list, let alone watch them destroy the town.

Alas, it's a flaw in a democracy I'm afraid. I'm starting to think the various philosophers who've advocated rule by some sort of despotic genius were right after all.

We're half way there in Hartlepool. We're ruled by despotic idiots.

They make the unlikely idea of a benign dictatorship quite appealing, as opposed to a despotic dictatorship by idiots.

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Definition of a dictatorship; A form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in a  dictator or a small clique.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.