I see adoring crowds.............

Started by mk1, July 09, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

They must all be standing behind the cameraman.

I wonder if Anth will do his usuall Grammar Police act and correct The Dear Leaders error?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Two business giants, Peter and Kevin, a combined wealth of £232,000,000.50p
I don't believe it.

Heknocks68

Magical, absolutely Magical, now it is official, we can now not only transpose ourselves on the magic carpet tiles, dependent on favoured colour, we can also walk on water, or so the illusion goes!!!  Well done KFC . Fantastiche mein herr. Gluten frei.

fred c

The LabMob PR Machine.... aka.....Anth & Co are finding it more difficult than they thought to get their 'New Labour Message Across'......not unexpected I suppose given the previous 10 years or so of the shenanigans by some members of the ruling group.

It would be easier for them to produce a flattering pen portrait of Uncle Joe Stalin.

Inspector Knacker

Why did he have to cut the ribbon? In fact why did a ribbon need cutting at all?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Did you know Hartlepool had a 100% increase in'growth' under The Dear Leader?

Leaving aside the usual bunch of fart-catchers trampling all over each other in the rush to be the first to 'like' their meal-ticket SAB one has to ask where is the effect of the 'Tory Cu(n)ts' that have crippled the town?

Does anyone know what definition of 'Gowth' is being used here?

crisstw

The figures are skewed considering we were in a recession from 2008-2013 .. https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/7501/economics/the-great-recession/

The guys an idiot

mk1

Quote from: crisstw on July 10, 2018, 06: PM

The guys an idiot

Reads like one of Anth's 'anonymous' leaks to The Post!

fred c

Amazing absolutely amazing, the country was in deep recession from 2008 until 2013 and Central Government cutting its funding to he town, Hartlepool had the good fortune of having an (alleged) jumped up benefits clerk / financial genius in charge of the towns finances and against all the odds he doubled the rate of growth.

At this rate of improvement in the towns financial circumstances I can see Jezza giving him a call to take over as Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer

Bluenose

Although he says growth  would always wonder what has gown .
Have seen little or physical growth of the town in the last few years

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Bluenose on July 11, 2018, 02: PM
Although he says growth  would always wonder what has grown .
Have seen little or physical growth of the town in the last few years

The bank balances of the Labour and Tory councillors (those that took the 31% rise!), their waistlines, their deviousness,  their sheer audacity and of course their utter contempt for Hartlepool and its residents!  Traitors every one of them!

kevplumb

the only way that shower will get an adoring crowd is the day they p*ss off into the sunset charlatans the flaming lot of them  >:( >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment