Nurse, he is off his medication again

Started by Stig of the Seaton Dump, June 20, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

For the first time in donkey's ears, I had a look at the Mail and this was the top story ...
https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-regeneration-work-set-to-top-60million-1-9213398

Apparently Tees Valley is a city ?
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

Really? The same old tired drum being banged by the usual suspects.
There's nothing new here, it's just the same old vision nonsense/vanity projects being brought out, given a dusting down in the hope people are looking at the figures and not the content.
Any meaningful developments will obviously now be south of the river between the closed Redcar steel plant and Middlesbrough. They'll get the jobs and suckers like us will get new paving blocks, pie in the sky projects (Wallywood Studios, my ar**) and minimum wage skivvy jobs. God knows what these people are creating in this town, but it's getting to the stage where we're heading towards banana republic status.

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

What's Sydney Harbour Opera House doing on Jackson's Landing?  ::)

fred c

It's the Annual Hartlepool Mid-Summer Madness Show........ we all wish it would materialise, but in truth it's just another wishful Vanity Vision from the LabMob.

I wonder how many years It will take for even CAB. Cranney and Co to be embarrassed by this annual bulls**t festival of celebratory nothingness.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 20, 2018, 01: PM
What's Sydney Harbour Opera House doing on Jackson's Landing?  ::)
in their world, they'd be asking why Sydney is copying Jacksons Landing!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.