Just a thought.

Started by Inspector Knacker, June 13, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Does anyone know the ratio of admin staff to service providers within the authority?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 13, 2018, 12: PM
Does anyone know the ratio of admin staff to service providers within the authority?

I get to see quite a bit of the different areas in thea town ,1 of the upsides of riding a bike (slowly) sadly in virtually every area the paths are overgrown weeds are approaching "Triffid height and the gradual decline is now starting to encroach on all services that we should expect as a basic right....

Top end of the Burn Valley is an absolute disgrace, nettles,weeds and crap growing 4' 5' & 6' high....public spaces are becoming jungles in places.

I really believe that the Senior Officers of the town Should be Local People, people who were brought up and live in the town have a natural pride in their home town.........Imported Senior personnel expressing their "Pride in Hartlepool" are akin to footballers kissing the badge on their shirts..... it means sweet FA.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on June 13, 2018, 02: PM

Top end of the Burn Valley is an absolute disgrace, nettles,weeds and crap growing 4' 5' & 6' high....public spaces are becoming jungles in places.

It is no better in the back lanes. The Council stopped their regular weed-spraying with predictable results

I guess they need to  divert any spare cash into areas where a 'donation' to the Rifty can be given (or else) as that is more important than busses etc.

Inspector Knacker

I really believe that the Senior Officers of the town Should be Local People, people who were brought up and live in the town have a natural pride in their home town.........Imported Senior personnel expressing their "Pride in Hartlepool" are akin to footballers kissing the badge on their shirts..... it means sweet FA.
So very true. I got sick a long time ago hearing them crack on about the place being a great place to live and work, but then chose to live somewhere 'nice' outside of to town.
So it's ok for you, but don't expect them to live there!
So, logically, they aren't affected by their own work. If you live in a town, then the things that matter have a bit more meaning to you. I tend to see them as the modern day version of colonial administrators arriving in town to do their business and ride out at the end of the day, unaffected by the results of their duties on the local populace.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 13, 2018, 08: PM

So very true. I got sick a long time ago hearing them crack on about the place being a great place to live and work, but then chose to live somewhere 'nice' outside of to town.

I will make a prediction-within months of The SCABs losing office they will sell up and relocate to a'nicer' part of the Country. Will it be near to Ray or Drummond?

stokoe

So very true mk1 I have said many times on this subject,whatever happens they have made lots of money got it hidden and then they will f*c* off horrible pair of t****,wells has made the first move,you watch.

Inspector Knacker

I have never known a more clueless administration than this shower. They strut like preening peacocks, obviously way out of their depth with no apparent strategy for the town while presiding over the biggest loss of local services from courts to hospitals as mute, compliant bystanders to events.
The tedious use of the words cuts to hide behind wore so thin as to be transparent a looooooong time ago, as other similar authorities in the area to seem to cope so much better despite similar restrictions. Without the mantra of cuts they'd be lost, it's their sole repetetive tedious defence. Champagne plans and lemonade money make bad bedfellows, but this is a case of champagne money and lemonade 'visions' !
They're like a group of self indulgent party goers on a luxury yacht who are all at the onboard party with no one steering the vessel, so when it hits the rocks don't be surprised, because like the parking tickets, no one will have ordered the life jackets.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on June 13, 2018, 10: PM

I will make a prediction-within months of The SCABs losing office they will sell up and relocate to a'nicer' part of the Country. Will it be near to Ray or Drummond?

I think you have hit the nail on the head, we only need to look at various social media sites to realise thousands of residents have sussed out the LabMob for what they are, they operate on mememememe level and b****x to the plebs.

The problem will be, when they do abandon ship they would be replaced by a newer, younger version of the same, the town would be better off by getting shot of them altogether.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: fred c on June 14, 2018, 08: AM

I think you have hit the nail on the head, we only need to look at various social media sites to realise thousands of residents have sussed out the LabMob for what they are, they operate on mememememe level and b****x to the plebs.

The problem will be, when they do abandon ship they would be replaced by a newer, younger version of the same, the town would be better off by getting shot of them altogether.

I honestly believe a number of rank and file Labour members are just as frustrated as we all are regarding the calamitous leadership of the current Labour Group.

They know that once the SCAB's abandon ship they will be left with the party's reputation in tatters.  Those members who have been out knocking on doors know the situation, the SCAB's have screwed us all over, (metaphorically of course)

Too many of the long term Labour diehard members they have had years of brainwashing and honestly believe the shight they get shovel fed

Inspector Knacker

And just how did they rise without trace to dominate the party?

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 14, 2018, 04: PM
And just how did they rise without trace to dominate the party?
I thought it had something to do with Wright's predecessor - though I could be wrong?

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on June 14, 2018, 01: PM
Quote from: fred c on June 14, 2018, 08: AM

I honestly believe a number of rank and file Labour members are just as frustrated as we all are regarding the calamitous leadership of the current Labour Group.

They know that once the SCAB's abandon ship they will be left with the party's reputation in tatters.  Those members who have been out knocking on doors know the situation, the SCAB's have screwed us all over, (metaphorically of course)

Too many of the long term Labour diehard members they have had years of brainwashing and honestly believe the shight they get shovel fed

I wonder though LE....some of the "new young titans" were responsible for the sick a depraved comments thrown in the direction of members of this forum.....if they are examples of the new order, we are in for more years s**t.

mk1

Its Jezfest  on Saturday. Should be quite a bunfight in the press with lots of stories about Unions doing all in their power to ship members in and save face. Would not surprise me if it turns out some people get a days wage for turning up.

Heknocks68

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 13, 2018, 12: PM

I get to see quite a bit of the different areas in thea town ,1 of the upsides of riding a bike (slowly) sadly in virtually every area the paths are overgrown weeds are approaching "Triffid height and the gradual decline is now starting to encroach on all services that we should expect as a basic right....

Catcote Road, adjacent to family wood, head protection required for pedestrians, Catcote Road, Brierton allotments near car wash, head protection required by pedestrians. Hucklehoven way opposite college car park (Hawker trainer) head protection required by pedestrians , forced into oncoming traffic, hello.
Overgrown foliage causing many problems all over the town, eye injury a real factor for pedestrians on public "walk ways" but it's ok, it only affects those who actually live in the town, NO CLOSING DOWN BECAUSE IT's WINDY OR SNOWING, you get the gist ladies. When overhanging foliage (within in some cases less the 1.85mtr of the footpath) sways in the wind, the impact on the optical organs could be catastrophic , how much do the goverbers of the town "REALLY" care?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Sue Little has just bought a lawnmower, litter pickers, sacks etc. and is asking where the ward can be cleaned up.

Definitely not a wasted vote, well done Sue. 
I don't believe it.