Did they know something back in the 70's ?

Started by Gustaf I of England + BWH, May 31, 2018, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustaf I of England + BWH

So there I was a few days ago, looking on't 'tinternet for a song called "Down Came The Rain" (the Mitch Murray version, not the other one) when I re-discovered this (see below).
It struck me as being so apt, so prophetic even, that I could almost believe that it had been written about modern day Hrtlpool and its local faux politicians. It seems to allude to so many of the current shower, in so many different ways that I couldn't decide how best to present it.
So I've put it here under General, and you can make your own judgements on who and how it describes this town.
It's by the Barron Knights (which may give some of you a clue as to what's to come). And before anyone screams "Homophobic" - there are so many other ways to interpret the lyrics if you put your mind to it..

WARNING:- please ensure that you are not eating/drinking/driving/walking etc. before listening - I don't want to be responsible for any accidents.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PzT9A8CJU1I" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Of course, they'd never get away with it now.

Gustaf I of England + BWH

That seems not to have worked properly, but if you click the link it takes you to the video.
Sorry.