Wells Resigns

Started by admin, May 24, 2018, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Have the candidates been announced yet ?
I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on June 19, 2018, 01: PM
Have the candidates been announced yet ?

Yes: James Brewer (Independent)

Michael Holt (Green Party)

Yousuf Khan (Labour Party)

Mike Young (Conservatives)

mk1

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on May 24, 2018, 08: PM
Who is going to hold Labour to account now then ?

More importantly is his entire Wells  family still going to be Conservative Candidates in future elections or does that  task now fall on the Loynes clan?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on June 19, 2018, 02: PM
Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on May 24, 2018, 08: PM
Who is going to hold Labour to account now then ?

More importantly is his entire Wells  family still going to be Conservative Candidates in future elections or does that  task now fall on the Loynes clan?

Interesting point - also, who's going to write the generic spiel?

fred c

The Jezzfester's are punting Yousuf Khan at Rural West..... good luck with that one, lets see if the West Park voters have sussed out Wellservatives and give an Independent a shot.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: fred c on June 19, 2018, 03: PM
The Jezzfester's are punting Yousuf Khan at Rural West..... good luck with that one, lets see if the West Park voters have sussed out Wellservatives and give an Independent a shot.

Mr. Khan is a bit like the ubiquitous Ms. Marshall - there can't be many wards where one, the other or both haven't tried their hand.  ::)

jawsbbc

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 19, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: fred c on June 19, 2018, 03: PM

Mr. Khan is a bit like the ubiquitous Ms. Marshall - there can't be many wards where one, the other or both haven't tried their hand.  ::) was just going to say that,LLT one of cranny,s best mates mr khan

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Hasn't Mike Young toured the wards too ?
I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on June 20, 2018, 05: PM
Hasn't Mike Young toured the wards too ?

Oh yes - maybe there are so few of them that they just play musical (would be) chairs? For some peculiar reason, I'm reminded of the old joke about an American visiting a quaint olde worlde hamlet who on asking 'do you have a village idiot'? got the reply 'no, we all take it in turns' ...  ;)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I wonder if the current brexit fiasco will influence voters or if they will vote tory just because their grand parents did ?
I don't believe it.