15 Year Plan about to be accepted by Councillors

Started by Gustaf I of England + BWH, May 17, 2018, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

This is the Re-Hashed Town Plan that The Dear Leader said would only take a matter of months to complete, it's now 4 years since he came out with that comment.....the original plan was ditched at a cost of £1.5 million pounds, I suspect we will never find out the cost of the new edition.

Lucy Lass-Tick

'Councillor Kevin Cranney, chair of the committee, said Hartlepool was "ahead of the game" compared to other local authorities in the Tees Valley area.' .... depends on what game's being played...  ;)

Inspector Knacker

Would this be the same Tees Valley where the other council seem to be raking in the cash for developments, while our intrepid 'leaders' get a grant to to take up paving stones and replace them with 'special' paving stones, same goes for trees!
We just look like the dumb cousins. Not so much Tees Valley, more Burn Valley.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

15 years, that is just the one sock off then.

I hope the ruling mob were shamed and embarrassed by the program Rich House, Poor House last night.
National coverage of Hartlepool Council as a failure, as we know fuelled by pipe dreams and follies. 
I don't believe it.

fred c

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on May 17, 2018, 12: PM
'Councillor Kevin Cranney, chair of the committee, said Hartlepool was "ahead of the game" compared to other local authorities in the Tees Valley area.' .... depends on what game's being played...  ;)

Councillor Kevin Cranney, chair of the committee, said Hartlepool was "ahead of the game" compared to other local authorities in the Tees Valley area......

You only had to watch the TV last night to realise that Hartlepool had another showing up, thanks to a group of councillors that are unable to grasp the basic needs and requirements of most of the towns population.

We can get along without the Vanity projects that occupy their tiny minds, we can't get along without basic services and amenities.

"Ahead of The Game"........ hahahahahahahaha...Absolute pure and unadulterated B****X

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Thought that might cause a chuckle or two.

I'm still struggling to work out when and why the 5 year plan became a 15 year plan - it's unlikely that a fair few of the current councillors have any concept of exactly how many 15 is, they struggle with 10.

Having said that, well done indeed to the team at the council who put the plan together - it cannot have been easy given the shower who profess to be 'leaders'. I hope the unspecified alterations requested by Mr. Spencer didn't cause too much extra work.

stokoe

Cranney Ffs thick as Bulls lugs,  Embarrasment!!!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

15 year plan? They couldn't plan wind after eating 12 cans of beans.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.