While driving through the Marina

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 16, 2018, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

I noticed the shrubs and trees in front of the McDonalds bring ripped out and dumped into a lorry. How pleasant to see the boring old greenery being removed to reveal the enchanting, indeed intoxicating vista of the drive through, bin store and vents.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 16, 2018, 11: AM
I noticed the shrubs and trees in front of the McDonalds bring ripped out and dumped into a lorry. How pleasant to see the boring old greenery being removed to reveal the enchanting, indeed intoxicating vista of the drive through, bin store and vents.

After Church Street has HBC acquired a taste for deforestation?

pieface

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on May 16, 2018, 11: AM

I suspect Just freeing it up to make another wild weed experience for travellers eyes ready for adding to the jungle of the north experience!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on May 16, 2018, 11: AM

There's loggers in the Brazilian rainforest who've chainsawed less trees.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

WhatTheHeck

With no regards to birds that will have been nesting and sitting on eggs. An illegal act, I do believe.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

WhatTheHeck

I.K, it appears that this maybe a criminal offence under Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, destruction of nesting sites.

Might be worthwhile reporting this to the RSPB online, link below.

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/wild-bird-crime-report-form/
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

pieface

Perhaps relocating them to church street revamp to absorb the many delightful takeaway aromas there instead?